Yellow | Well....Are you there yet?....SMH

So, sit back and wait for a proposal negotiated on your behalf, without your input and then vote it down?

YRC is going to harvest the field you witnessed ABF and the Union plant. You saw them plant radishes but you speculate we might get sweet potatoes?

Can’t argue with the wisdom of exploring reference points but not as a means of avoiding honesty with ourselves as to whether we can anticipate being hustled or not.

YRC is going to harvest the field you witnessed ABF and the Union plant. You saw them plant radishes but you speculate we might get sweet potatoes?

Can’t argue with the wisdom of exploring reference points but not as a means of avoiding honesty with ourselves as to whether we can anticipate being hustled or not.

I like radishes much more than sweet potatoes. But, I digress. I expect nothing more than what presently have.
Just looking for input from those who say, “pay the rate or lock the gate,” along with all that have an opinion.

I like radishes much more than sweet potatoes. But, I digress. I expect nothing more than what presently have.
Just looking for input from those who say, “pay the rate or lock the gate,” along with all that have an opinion.
El.
I expect what you expect. More of the same.
Not enough employees in a fighting mood to be of any consequence
If that is phrased right.
They may give us a dab back. But nothing more.
Who knows what that will be.
We will all find out at the same time.
And we go from there.
I like radishes better too.
Sweet potatoes?
Just potatoes please. Radishes on the side! Colorful.

I think it all depends on the new hires from the last few years, there are so many of them! I am afraid there are many of them who came from jobs that paid considerably less and think they have the world by the ass and will vote yes for anything, but every so often I run across one or two that have a little fight in them and I think maybe just maybe there is hope!

You make it sound like they have formed a partnership.
Yes they did! Years ago!

D8nFA2Z.jpg

:chairshot:

Jimmy Hoffa celebrates the opening of Caesars #VegasHistory

0333%200105.jpg

Jimmy Hoffa and his party at the opening of Caesar’s Palace in 1966. Caesars founder Jay Sarno relied heavily on Hoffa’s Teamsters’ pension fund to make it happen. Courtesy of UNLV Special Collections.
Those connections are what led the Government to take over the overseeing of the Fund. CSPF made a ton of money while lending to the murdering Mob. Not so much when we had to do it legally. Especially when our Trustees let UPS out of the Fund, and then mismanaged the buyout. Has anyone ever accounted for that $6 Billion??????

I think all drivers should be required to wear that style of hats again. Give us a more professional look. :hide:
Cargo shorts.
Tennis shoes.
Teamster t-shirt.
That's the uniform it's evolved into.
(not what I wear. I have some dignity left. Thought I lost it)
:17142:

I always wore steel toes. It was required in the job I had before. Ya. I worked somewhere else. LTL has not been my entire life. Thank goodness.
But I got old and plantar factitus(spell)and could not wear the heavy boots anymore.
I keep my feet on the lift pedals now. No worries.
L. R.
Lol.