Well, here's a bit of bad luck.

TedWard

on the Chainwax
Credits
asy2e9an.jpg

Sent from my Sexy Chick Magnet Smart Phone using Tapatalk 2

Nice placement of the ramp, very impressive!!

I have a stop in Broken Arrow that has stairs, if I can get through my trailer I can drop my ramp on the porch and deliver, Friday I had 50 something cases, trailer was 2 hrs late, they are a key drop, I didn't get there till 1400, I tried and tried, probably wasted 15 minutes as I gotta get it just right to make it work putting the ramp on the porch, I gave up and hauled it up the steps, I was so F'in mad, then God sent 2 little Angels to brighten my day! There are houses that back up to the strip center, and these two little cuties were yelling "Hi Mister" out thier window and I was pissed and ignored them, seems they don't give up so they came out and climbed the fence and talked to me, I love kids, it totally made me feel like I was human again.

As far behind as I was, I stopped to speak to these 2 little girls, after that, I realized, the groceries could wait, I slowed down and tried to enjoy the day.

2 little girls, taught a 45 yr old man that things aren't all that bad.

Sorry about the hijack Ted, I just wanted to tell that story. I wound up punching out at 2000 friday night.

Speaking of bad luck, we are having some with the warehouse, seems every day, on my first freezer pallet I have everything but the kitchen sink on it, today I had 17 cases that didn't belong, my first freezer pallet had stops 1-3 on it, those 17 cases were stops 17, 16, 11, 9, ect., are you all having this same bad luck? Its really a pain, and its every day, seems the first cooler and dry pallets are starting to become sorta the same.

yeah, that happens. They load the pallets too high, when they try to push them in the trailer they don't fit, the top boxes get knocked off, guess where they end up? on your first pallets, and strewn across the trailer floor.

yeah, that happens. They load the pallets too high, when they try to push them in the trailer they don't fit, the top boxes get knocked off, guess where they end up? on your first pallets, and strewn across the trailer floor.

I understand that, but these cases are shrink wrapped to the pallet, its no accident 17 cases are put on the wrong pallet, this is an everyday thing here, we are all so sick of it, they keep doing it though, we keep reporting it, nothing changes.

We had mayhem early this week, the routing software went down so the warehouse had to build the stops by hand. My route drivers were hunting things all day long.

We had mayhem early this week, the routing software went down so the warehouse had to build the stops by hand. My route drivers were hunting things all day long.

Our system goes down on the regular, seems its always Friday, but through the week too, guys with no way to log in, its a mess, I'm guessing your mgmt?

If so I'm glad to have you here, you can give an outlook on things that we just don't get. I wish you would post some more, I'm totally interested in what you have to say!

I'm guessing your mgmt?

If so I'm glad to have you here, you can give an outlook on things that we just don't get. I wish you would post some more, I'm totally interested in what you have to say!

Oh Please Please, enlighten us. :f0c36acc20df62e0610:smilie93C_peelout:

Last edited by a moderator: