Yellow | Well I'll be damned!

LEHIGH vALLEY

TB Veteran
Credits
I'm always real quick to get on this site and bitch about something the Company is doing that I think is stupid because I know Overland Park is watching. Now I'll be just a quick to compliment Management.
13.4 millions dollar profit in the 1st QT? Did I read that right? DAMN! when's the last time we made money in Q1?
Gonna be a good year if we keep this up.
Was watching the stock drop all day and even read where the "Experts" were saying a loss of .34 a share, Suprise-Suprise!
Kudos to those who made this happen!!!!!!!

I'm always real quick to get on this site and bitch about something the Company is doing that I think is stupid because I know Overland Park is watching. Now I'll be just a quick to compliment Management.
13.4 millions dollar profit in the 1st QT? Did I read that right? DAMN! when's the last time we made money in Q1?
Was watching the stock drop all day and even read where the "Experts" were saying a loss of .34 a share, Suprise-Suprise!
Well thank you for the compliment. The pay cuts and years without a raise are really starting to pay off. Hopefully Hoffa will agree to more cuts for us and mr Welch will look like the new messiah to Wall Street.

Well thank you for the compliment. The pay cuts and years without a raise are really starting to pay off. Hopefully Hoffa will agree to more cuts for us and mr Welch will look like the new messiah to Wall Street.
Yea Yea, I know! I'm just looking at the bottom line right now.
And your right They did get these results off our 15% & pension cuts

I think I like you better as a hater.
Hater? Me? I just a cute loveible little fuzzball!!!
I call'em as I see'em. If I think something is crap I say so, If I like something hey, The same! And I don't give a rats snot ball what anyone thinks! Debate me on the facts. Give your point of view. That's really what this site is all about.
Oh and please give your point of view and let Overland Park know what you really think!

You Read it wrong they lost money , http://finance.yahoo.com/news/yrc-reports-1q-loss-235130294.html

Declining revenue and over a 12 million loss in the first quarter and people are celebrating, you have got to be kidding me. With all the give backs from the Teamster members over the last few years, it's unacceptable. Managements deplorable decision making is taking us nowhere.

Declining revenue and over a 12 million loss in the first quarter and people are celebrating, you have got to be kidding me. With all the give backs from the Teamster members over the last few years, it's unacceptable. Managements deplorable decision making is taking us nowhere.
YOU HAVE A NO GROWTH ECONOMY RIGHT NOW......
Obama is First President in History Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth.

Truly, PATHETIC!!!

Obama is not the reason for our problems, blaming Obama is just taking the easy way out.
He has chosen not to even try to stimulate the economy. Only thing he has done is spend more of other peoples money. How would you stimulate the economy? I am curious???? Keep in mind, almost 50 million Americans are on Food Stamps.

If you read and even partially understand the financial figures you might realize they are slowly bringing the company out of the crappy situation they were put in by some very bad decisions made by the previous leadership. At least give credit where credit is due.

The key word there was slowly, with all the give backs things should be better then this.