Yellow | Well I'll be damned!

Thanks Aztec all presidents including Obama has had to battle with congress. If they spent more time trying to work together instead of against the commander in chief, I Think this country would make a significant step in the right direction, but nobody wants to put any of the blame on congress,Obama has spent a lot of time fighting with congress . Only my opinion........but it is what it is and I give respect to our president whether I voted for them or not they're still my president. We haven't had a perfect one yet and never will,no matter what affiliation,race, name or gender they are. We have to remember they're Human Beings first. Let's work together and be strong my brothers and sisters... This is not the political forum board so I'm done!!!!!!!!
Every time he was going to have to fight congress he just did one of those Executive Orders and bypassed congress. I guess you will have to fill me in on when these fights happened because I must have missed the news that day.

Tripla463 said:
If you read and even partially understand the financial figures you might realize they are slowly bringing the company out of the crappy situation they were put in by some very bad decisions made by the previous leadership. At least give credit where credit is due.
The previous administration is the current administration

I'm always real quick to get on this site and bitch about something the Company is doing that I think is stupid because I know Overland Park is watching. Now I'll be just a quick to compliment Management.
13.4 millions dollar profit in the 1st QT? Did I read that right? DAMN! when's the last time we made money in Q1?
Gonna be a good year if we keep this up.
Was watching the stock drop all day and even read where the "Experts" were saying a loss of .34 a share, Suprise-Suprise!
Kudos to those who made this happen!!!!!!!

Like they care what you think. Lol

Nah, he has a bottle of 'monster mist.'
Read the label, monster mist is ineffective against reptilians.

reptilian-obama1.jpg

Get the burn barrels ready for 2019 right?? LOL! Good luck with that.....the company knows if you guys didn't strike over all thats been done over the past 8 years.....you never will.
WTF, I can't believe ppl are patting mgmt on back, 3/4 board don't attend meetings and get paid. Welch and Pierson have cashed out millions only to restructure their contracts while the teamsters keep getting screwed. Back in 2012 mgmt 401ks were given back the company match and they were back to getting raises. I did leave as well for browner pastures and I understand not every area has those opportunities but to call out guys for leaving get real, there is no teamsters anymore it's measters. Our OWN Union sold us out, Hoffa and Tyson Johnson sold us out and guess what since concessions started hoffa was voted in unanimously for another term why he don't give ::shit:: about freight were only 3% of the teamsters. I've already heard that company has approached some locals to get feelers about extending current mou beyond 2019. Hopefully after 9 yrs of getting ****ed that guys will say enough but I just don't think hoffa will let that happen.
Best of luck to all.

WTF, I can't believe ppl are patting mgmt on back, 3/4 board don't attend meetings and get paid. Welch and Pierson have cashed out millions only to restructure their contracts while the teamsters keep getting screwed. Back in 2012 mgmt 401ks were given back the company match and they were back to getting raises. I did leave as well for browner pastures and I understand not every area has those opportunities but to call out guys for leaving get real, there is no teamsters anymore it's measters. Our OWN Union sold us out, Hoffa and Tyson Johnson sold us out and guess what since concessions started hoffa was voted in unanimously for another term why he don't give :::shit::: about freight were only 3% of the teamsters. I've already heard that company has approached some locals to get feelers about extending current mou beyond 2019. Hopefully after 9 yrs of getting ****ed that guys will say enough but I just don't think hoffa will let that happen.
Best of luck to all.
Can you state what locals were approached? I have never heard of anyone being approached, only brothers worried that it could happen.