FedEx Freight | Well, it’s official! Bring your pet to work Day is back by popular demand.

Clandestine_ice

TB Veteran
Credits
WASHINGTON (AP)— The ‘ole adage “You can’t keep an old dog down”, seems to have reverberated through FedEx (FDX (NYSE) this week on the heels of the holiday seasons.
In speaking with head FedEx Freight FDX (NYSE) spokesman and CEO John A. Smith, he tells us that this time honored tradition goes back to his childhood days when he was coon huntin’ in the back woods of Kentucky as a barefooted ragamuffin “Well, me pappy and I use to take our old pooch Blue out in them thar hills even though ma use to yell and hollar, but thems were the best days ever. And then she’d ride in the back of the pick up truck on the way to the A & P enjoying that there ride”.
We were able to speak to a couple of FedEx FDX (NYSE) drivers including Big Dave who is looking forward to this.. “Well, after just going through a breakup recently, this new policy has significant implications for me as I fully intend on bringing my two gerbils Ed and Norton with me throughout the workday to relieve the stress of deliveries”.
According to the policy, no animal shall be deemed excluded based on race, creed or color. Some employees choosing to self identify as a pet may also do so which seems to have excited one particular California native Richard Cranium, “Well, as you are probably aware, we here in California are a confused bunch and this new policy will enable me to be one of Big Dave’s “gerbils” in hopes that I’ll be able to do that ride along with him *wink wink* and relieve his stress”.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (AP)— The ‘ole adage “You can’t keep an old dog down”, seems to have reverberated through FedEx (FDX (NYSE) this week on the heels of the holiday seasons.
In speaking with head FedEx Freight FDX (NYSE) spokesman and CEO John A. Smith, he tells us that this time honored tradition goes back to his childhood days when he was coon huntin’ in the back woods of Kentucky as a barefooted ragamuffin “Well, me pappy and I use to take our old pooch Blue out in them thar hills even though ma use to yell and hollar, but thems were the best days ever. And then she’d ride in the back of the pick up truck on the way to the A & P enjoying that there ride”.
We were able to speak to a couple of FedEx FDX (NYSE) drivers including Big Dave who is looking forward to this.. “Well, after just going through a breakup recently, this new policy has significant implications for me as I fully intend on bringing my two gerbils Ed and Norton with me throughout the workday to relieve the stress of deliveries”.
According to the policy, no animal shall be deemed excluded based on race, creed or color. Some employees choosing to self identify as a pet may also do so which seems to have excited one particular California native Richard Cranium, “Well, as you are probably aware, we here in California are a confused bunch and this new policy will enable me to be one of Big Dave’s “gerbils” in hopes that I’ll be able to do that ride along with him *wink wink* and relieve his stress”.
:452::fingure:

Hamsters!!!! Not gerbils!! Gerbils are for guys like FedexLube....
Donna won’t allow my partner to bring his pet with him in the hotel.
QI9tZzn.jpg