Well....it happened.....we had our first beheading.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperCourse, Sep 26, 2014.

1. motleycrue

motleycrue Member

Utah, look up the numbers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  2. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

I did ....and you are wrong, it was 2.2% under Bush in 2006, 1/2 what is is now, try again.

Since 2005 the unemployment rate in Utah has ranged from 2.2% in December 2006 to 8.8% in January 2010. The current unemployment rate for Utah is 3.9% for July 2014.

Utah Unemployment | Homefacts

3. Ice Rider

Again you are twisting things to fit your agenda.

Adjusting for inflation, prices rose to $2.52 (Bush) and $2.53 (Obama) seven months into their terms, $2.76 and $2.71, respectively, nearly two years in and $3.27 each three years in. This month, gas is $3.85, more than a dime cheaper than at this point during Bush's second term when adjusted for inflation.

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98.

"The global price of oil pays no attention to whether the White House occupant is Democrat or Republican," said Paul Bledsoe, a former White House energy aide to Bill Clinton. It's just that "when you're living paycheck to paycheck and gasoline is more expensive, you want to blame somebody."

Trick question: Who had higher gas prices, Obama or Bush? - San Jose Mercury News

4. Ice Rider

5. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

No, well I guess you could say that, why work when you can suck from the teet... I want them counted because they are not working and your guy can'r skew the numbers. Just tell him to tell the truth...

6. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

Probably the price cut in half and has now rebounded to where it was before 2009.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Starkravinloon

It's not all about the unemployment numbers, it's about people being bumped from full time to part-time.. The lowering of the household income... How can you possibly boost the economy when people are making less.. They spend less..

8. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Lives in state with low unemployment because of an industry that is thriving, an industry that the President he supports, is actively trying to destroy.....priceless!!

9. Ice Rider

In the graph on the link you can click on any year between 2003 to 2014 to compare prices of homes and nowhere can you find where average home prices "Doubled" under Obama as he claims. He is testament to the old slogan "if you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS".....however..he cant do either.

10. Ice Rider

After disproving 3 of MC's statements I would be hard pressed to believe anything else he put in his post.

11. .357

.357 Member

I love how they are reporting that this incident had no link to terrorism.

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

He says he's a Ron Paul guy, but yet defends many of Obama policies that Ron Paul hates.

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

He's a wind bag. Never let the truth get in the way of your liberal agenda and love for your Messiah. Lol

You're making him look like the buffoon that he so dearly loves.

14. Ice Rider

Yes...facts just annoy his ilk.

15. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

That's why most of the Obama lovers don't post anything. Because if they post the truth Obama will look like a fool, and if they lie......they look like a fool.

16. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I looked at a few home prices in 2008 and 2014. They looked stagnet in that time period. I deduced they dropped and came back up. I wasn't interested enough to dig deeper. Though the numbers remained the same, the 2014 dollar is worth much less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Starkravinloon

You can sure find a rent house these days though.... Banks are offering them up by the hundreds..

18. sharpshooter

We looked at a house that's listed 40k less than what it originally sold at in 07'. Prices here are about 2000-2003 levels, if you bought after that, your in the hole still.

19. Starkravinloon

But down here, they are still trying to get market price on these homes Clinton said people could afford... These house have been vacant for over a year now..

20. sharpshooter

My wife's friend bought a foreclosed house last year for 285k...original sale price in 07' was 405K...nice neighborhood but, every other house in there is either empty or under foreclosure proceedings. Banks own them, and either try to rent them (2500 a month range) or just sit on them. We've been waiting for 1 particular 1 to go to auction or get listed for 2yrs now....it's just sitting there empty, probably junk now by now