Well.....It's all set...Kansas versus Kentucky.....

Just not into the game really this year. I'll probably check into it if I'm not doing anything. I have nothing against either team, just wanted an underdog in there or one I really hate.

I'm going SEC too phantom...Although, Kansas has a great program...They're hungry...But I think the experience of Kentucky at the center and point guard position,will win out..They're good,all round..It's hard to pick,because I kinda like Kansas also...

I like Kansas to but they've had to claw their way up. Kentucky just has been to strong in the toughest conference there is.

I like Kansas to but they've had to claw their way up. Kentucky just has been to strong in the toughest conference there is.

This is basketball,not football,lol.....Props to Kentucky,but the SEC is between 3 and 5 in conference strength this year.My rank would be Big East(I hate to say),Big 12,Big 10,SEC,ACC..If those guys come back next year,the rest of the country will be playing for 2nd.

Though its ridiculously early,as noted in article title,I don't see how they rank Kentucky at number 1 if they lose their starting lineup and number 1 bench player.Surely their have to be some teams that were decent this year and are returning most of their lineups.The article is basically a blog but its still interesting to see the rankings..

Ridiculously Early Top 25 (and one): Calipari, Kentucky reload, are No. 1 - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings