Estes | Well its started

Sorry 09. Must have been drifting at the moment.

No loon, you weren't, that was my fault, when I told him to post anytime, or whatever I said, "from your post it sounds like your retired", like he was out of trucking, because he said something about wishing he was out there...I think...ADD got me again, it was my fault anyway..LOL

No loon, you weren't, that was my fault, when I told him to post anytime, or whatever I said, "from your post it sounds like your retired", like he was out of trucking, because he said something about wishing he was out there...I think...ADD got me again, it was my fault anyway..LOL

Its nobodys fault, I had just read the post, and having grown up in Kansas City MO. and started my trucking career there I was just remembering how I use to pull the triples up and down the KS. turnpike. It brought back alot of memories. MY apologizies to all, didn't mean to mislead. Sorry

Its nobodys fault, I had just read the post, and having grown up in Kansas City MO. and started my trucking career there I was just remembering how I use to pull the triples up and down the KS. turnpike. It brought back alot of memories. MY apologizies to all, didn't mean to mislead. Sorry

Dude, we are just glad your posting, good golly, please contribute, did you work for the Big E? I haven't but I am welcome here...so are you searcher09, tell us about yourself, trust me we want to hear about it, and we are glad you are here!!!!!!!

well turned i see you still love your job at estes :biglaugh:
i have some hills. flint hills but not whats out west [this is Kansas and Oklahoma after all]
I find it hard to believe that dispatch came down on you like this. I used to drop my empty in Grand Junction and single over the Rockies back to Denver when the snow piled up. must have been Kevin. he is the only one to really give me crap.
we have fog and ice, wind and snow [good times]. used to pull 3 all the time in those conditions. USF Dugan. <<< there was no option at dugan you had to go. that place sucked.
Oklahoma is 90,000 gross and Kansas is 120,000 gross. so to hit 100,000 + would be hard to do because i run into Oklahoma.
These macks sure beat the cornbinders. they are better not the best. :shift:

Heck yes I love my job. I still will stand up and speak my mind when they do something stupid. There is a difference between loving your job and takeing whatever they try and shove down our throats.
I was unaware you had pulled triples before BB. So your not one of the ones I keep hearing about from dispatch :TR10driving03:

I wonder when all the GI trailers are going away? It will be missed by many but maybe that will help us move to one company not this stepson we are now.

well i knew it would happen. 97,160 lbs when the gross for Oklahoma is 90,000 lbs with triples ..... thanks dallas !!!

well i knew it would happen. 97,160 lbs when the gross for Oklahoma is 90,000 lbs with triples ..... thanks dallas !!!

&quot;Don't worry bout the mule,just load the wagon&quot;, that's always been Dallas' motto.That's going to be a pretty good size ticket,huh.:TR10driving03:

The coops at Davis still close at 1700 don't they?I used to stop a the north bound scale to make sure my axles were ok for KS they always left the weight display on you could see it through the door,I allways thought that was nice of them.

How much was that ticket???
not me driver. :shift:
&quot;Don't worry bout the mule,just load the wagon&quot;, that's always been Dallas' motto.That's going to be a pretty good size ticket,huh.:TR10driving03:
they are bad [dallas]. no ticket on my side. just have to worry about axle in kansas. i can go to 120000.
The coops at Davis still close at 1700 don't they?I used to stop a the north bound scale to make sure my axles were ok for KS they always left the weight display on you could see it through the door,I allways thought that was nice of them.

i guess they do he made it up to Billings. [davis] blackwell is a 9 to 5 scale also. i was worried about the axle in kansas though.