Estes | Well its started

well its supposed to be a meet. ... but i meet Dallas so anything can happen :shift:
It never fails to amaze me how we can work for different organizations,yet have the same complaints about our terminals in the same city its a fact at our house also You meet DAL bring a toothbrush!
BB,didn't know you were doin a meet KC-Billings-KC sweet run way to go!!!
if your'e senior to BB@KC,I'm joking that run SUCKS!:shift: got your back Beerboy.

Daylite dean
PROUD to pay taxes,In the country with the LOWEST income tax of the modern democracies!!!
What country you living in ?
What do you mean by modern ?

Daylite dean
PROUD to pay taxes,In the country with the LOWEST income tax of the modern democracies!!!
What country you living in ?
What do you mean by modern ?
The United States
Let's see, any place with a per capita income of more than 20k a year,like all of Europe,Japan,Australia,New Zealand and Canada come instantly to mind.
Are you insulting my United States by insinuating its not a modern democracy?
I've been to most of these other places when I was in the U.S.Air Force,or as a tourist and I can assure you they're modern countries,so you must be talking about the US or do you doubt that we don't pay a lower individual income tax rate than these other countries?
I hear enough of you guys whining about having to pay taxes,Do you think this country isn't worth paying for??This country asks very little of its citizens, conscription (military draft)ended more than 30 years ago,about all your required to do here is follow the laws of the land,and pay taxes,at a rate that any European would envy, if you lived in Germany for instance and you made 50k your federal income taxes would be almost 50%of your income.

The United States
Let's see, any place with a per capita income of more than 20k a year,like all of Europe,Japan,Australia,New Zealand and Canada come instantly to mind.
I've been to most of these other places when I was in the U.S.Air Force,or as a tourist and I can assure you they're modern countries,so you must be talking about the US or do you doubt that we don't pay a lower individual income tax rate than these other countries?
I hear enough of you guys whining about having to pay taxes,Do you think this country isn't worth paying for??This country asks very little of its citizens, conscription (military draft)ended more than 30 years ago,about all your required to do here is follow the laws of the land,and pay taxes,at a rate that any European would envy, if you lived in Germany for instance and you made 50k your federal income taxes would be almost 50%of your income.

First do not assume I was saying something by asking a question. Second If you do your research we do not pay the lowest overall rate. There is tons of things that would go into your tax rate but just based on what you said your wrong. And if you want to go around and say overall tax burden then we are no where near the lowest.
And I asked what country because your statement was misleading and I did not know of another country with a Kansas.
And I do not know where your getting your info but Germany rate at 50k would be 15% for what you would consider federal

The United States

Dean,I don't mind paying taxes.That's not the issue with me here. My issue is paying to subsidize the one's that don't,and never will.Let them form a "slush fund" for these dead beats.And they are qualifying for more and more with this new admin.

I've been to different places also. I see the poverty ritten communities in those countries,too. They get no help from their country. Where do their tax contributions go. The same place our overpayments go in this country,to the politicians.

I don't want to turn this into a political forum,we have one for that.Sorry,BB.

We already pay 35% in taxes,with state included.If our taxes go up,businesses suffer.

I've said this for years.Why doesn't our government call some of the loans and financial obligations that other countries owe to us. Believe me, if what is said is true,China will have no problem calling us on the loans Hussein has obtained from them.

First do not assume I was saying something by asking a question. Second If you do your research we do not pay the lowest overall rate. There is tons of things that would go into your tax rate but just based on what you said your wrong. And if you want to go around and say overall tax burden then we are no where near the lowest.
And I asked what country because your statement was misleading and I did not know of another country with a Kansas.
And I do not know where your getting your info but Germany rate at 50k would be 15% for what you would consider federal
Here's some examples of individual income tax burdens worldwide,collected by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OCED)
Individual tax burdens % of income
country single no kids married 2 kids
Germany 51.8 35.7
France 50.1 41.7
Canada 31.6 21.5
Japan 27.7 24.9
United Kingdom 33.5 27.1
Ireland 25.7 8.1
United States 29.7 11.9
Of all of these countries you'll note only Ireland has a lower tax burden than the U.S. however the per capita income in Ireland is half of ours,and to be fair to these other countries they have a higher level of social services such as health coverage,pensions,etc.
APOLOGIES to My friend Beerboy for this thread going so far off-topic.

Wouldn't that have something to with the population difference.If we could find a country comparable to the working,tax paying population then that would explain.

Anyway,before this admin is over we will probably be somewhere around the U.K. in the % of tax paid.Your last comment is what is going to drive us into bankruptcy,social services that are supported and ran with our money.People don't understand something here.If you can afford insurance you will purchase it,and you will still be paying for others.

I'm outta here.

In the dark Dean, I do not know where you are looking up your info but you must have been in the sun to long. I have searched this subject over a few different search engines. The best I can find is US ranks 8th and that is not accounting for our ss retirement which in 10 years our govt. system will not be able to pay, or govt. health care which is in the same boat. The average is about 14th and the low is about 19th our 20th. I am not into your spinning it the way you want it so it comes out in your advantage. I am not a member of either party and think they are the same in the long run. But just be honest when your going to spew that cr*p in the Estes boards because we will bash you for being dishonest.

wow ............ we are running out of things to fight about. good debate fellas. nothing below the belt. ......so far

I do not know who mat is but if hes good with it no problem
:biglaugh:

I'm Matt...now my feeling is hurt...how could you guys, after takin me in and all!!! Not really, James, not Matt..J/K I couldn't resist, I couldn't let it go further either..I'm a whimp...:loser::17: