Well That's in the books

Discussion in 'General Food Service Discussion' started by MikeJ, Apr 8, 2016.

1. MikeJ

MikeJ Well-Known Member

First week of work on the new route is in the books over all I give it an A+ over my old route. Except for Friday I liked my old Friday better and that's odd because usually at GFS or the beer company my Fridays were usually alright. Anyhow hopefully this week things will go quicker and faster comming up. Actually Thursday went pretty smooth over all. Today wasn't bad either, but I liked my old Friday better just did. At any rate though it's a new route and already up about 500 cases from my old route. So that's all cool. At any rate though it's good.

Zwilley88 likes this.
  2. Banker

Banker Active Member

Glad you like it Mike, since it is yours now make it the best route GFS has. I'm sure you can do it with a little time.

MikeJ likes this.
  3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

It takes a few weeks to get acclimated to a new route, learning how to get there, figuring the best spot to park, where it all goes, a little extra chatting with the help, and after a few times it gets alot easier and faster.

Zwilley88 and MikeJ like this.
  4. MikeJ

MikeJ Well-Known Member

Sure does hopefully next week goes a tad smoother, yeah it certainly takes a few times around.

Zwilley88 likes this.