TForce | Well who do you think we need as President?

You do realize that wall Street and foreign governments are backing Hillary right? Also when that call came in at 3am she left 4 good men to die in Benghazi. She also kept her emails on am unsecured server as sectary of state. While I agree big business is controlling policy I could never vote to give up my rights .

Yes, because they dont want to rock the boat. Trump would have a severely negative impact on their bottom lines. Whether thats good or not is up to debate on both sides. As far as bengazi, every investigation including clearly partisan ones has derided the whole chain of events and those who made decisions. to say she didnt make the call isnt being truthful. I tired of hearing this bs. As far as emails, yes it was a crap move and she has apologized for it. Looking back she said that if she would have known the result of that decision, she would have just stuck to government email. I cant blame her though. For 24 years she has been scrutinized and demonized by the right. If there was something to circumvent hack politicians potentially screwing up future ambitions by taking things out of context, wouldnt you do that? Granted, it was a bad move but it certainly wasnt illegal and caused much more trouble than it prevented. If both of those things are all anyone can complain about, count me with her. Her decisions have shown a consistent and methodical thought process. Sometimes the decision was wrong, yes, but I would rather have a thoughtful person running the free world than a f-ing cowboy and self described 10x punch back attacker. This country is very, very, very important to international relations and having that man as the head of it is terrifying not only to the left in this country but the vast majority of our allies and international institutions.

I would urge everyone to vote as if their retirement depended on that vote for its future existence, not abortion, guns and/or religion. Those things are just used to divide people that would normally be allied.

"The Best" no one was left for dead it was a terrorist attack. Support was sent Regan put a missile through Kadafies front door. He certainly didn't tell his military to stand down. Also your comment about her emails I care apparently so did Russia and China. According to published reports I have more security on my computer than she did. Trust me I'd vote for Jesus because he's pro life actually cares about people and died on Calvary for our sins.

SMDH What about the 13 attacks/60 dead in the last administration? The double standard is just glaring here.

Because I drive a truck makes me stupid? Chalk that up to another lesson learned today! Lol. just because I got a different view of things you need to cry.:crybaby:

No, your lack of understanding Macroeconomic principles and the current world economy makes you look stupid. The constant misspelling and terrible sentence structure also doesn't help.

How am i crying? You guys are the ones that think the sky is falling. Im the one saying we are ok but need more work to be better.

How am i crying? You guys are the ones that think the sky is falling. Im the one saying we are ok but need more work to be better.
Just cause i disagreed with you, you and" The Best" start name calling. Wasn't rude just put my opinion down with an article and you called me stupid. Cry some more baby!

Last edited:
Just cause i disagreed with you, you and The Best start name calling. Wasn't rude just put my opinion down with an article and you called me stupid. Cry some more babies!
Yeah, I think you're mistaken. I never called you anything. What I did say was that your understanding of macroeconomics principles is lacking. And somebody that criticizes you is a crybaby? What are we, six years old? You need to learn how to argue bud

No, your lack of understanding Macroeconomic principles and the current world economy makes you look stupid. The constant misspelling and terrible sentence structure also doesn't help.
That is a passive aggressive way of calling me stupid. What makes you think you're any smarter than me about the economy. It's just your opinion that I'm wrong, nothing more nothing less. But then you felt the need to insult me. You wouldn't say that to my face so why do you feel the need to say it here? I'm sure you would've been a lot nicer about it if we were face-to-face talking about it would you not?

Last edited:
This "old man" probably forgot more than a young squirt like you will ever know. Matter of fact, I never did like conversing with someone who loves to show his lack of intelligence. So, have a good day. But I will leave you with some solid advice, although it is very doubtful that you will take it. From John F. Kennedy:

________________________________________________________________________________
My father always told me that all businessmen were sons of bitches, but I never believed it till now. -- (Comment made 10 April 1962 in reaction to news that U.S. Steel was raising prices by $6 per ton, right after the unions negotiated a modest new contract under pressure from JFK to keep inflation down.)

John F. Kennedy, "A Thousand Days," by Arthur Schlesinger Jr. [1965]
35th president of US 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/36888.html
Good thing the world has those sons of bitches...I like working and they create jobs! But I guess it would be better if all business was owned by the government and we all worked for an equal share. After all, why should my neighbor have more than me? Just because he tried harder as a young man, went to college, took every opportunity that came his way...that's no reason for him to have more! I couldn't do all that stuff because daddy left me as a kid, I came from a bad neighborhood and people said I had no chance so I just listened...thank God the Kennedys understood. Wait, I can't thank God, I think I have to thank government now!

Good thing the world has those sons of bitches...I like working and they create jobs! But I guess it would be better if all business was owned by the government and we all worked for an equal share. After all, why should my neighbor have more than me? Just because he tried harder as a young man, went to college, took every opportunity that came his way...that's no reason for him to have more! I couldn't do all that stuff because daddy left me as a kid, I came from a bad neighborhood and people said I had no chance so I just listened...thank God the Kennedys understood. Wait, I can't thank God, I think I have to thank government now!

The problem with that logic is people who work harder in this country will always shine. This is not the third world and we don't have to try to do whatever we can to simply survive. There are more than enough ways for somebody with an idea or special intellect to thrive. As for Joe sixpack and the rest of us, no one is asking to get rich. Whether you work for the government or work for somebody that makes money off your labor is irrelevant. The rich always stay rich and the smart people always do great things. I am not worried about them.

The problem with that logic is people who work harder in this country will always shine. This is not the third world and we don't have to try to do whatever we can to simply survive. There are more than enough ways for somebody with an idea or special intellect to thrive. As for Joe sixpack and the rest of us, no one is asking to get rich. Whether you work for the government or work for somebody that makes money off your labor is irrelevant. The rich always stay rich and the smart people always do great things. I am not worried about them.
You know that was sarcasm, right?

Didn't really matter who was in government just before deregulating trucking.
This is my take as an old Teamster who was working back in the day.

The idea began because Jimmy Hoffa senior had us Teamsters, nation wide walk out for about a week to get a good contract.
It was the late 70's when the government found out that union truckers were the life blood of all commerce.
Factories were laying off,some even closing as most trucking back then were Teamsters.
Also a lot of the non-union trucking were afraid of doing much during that strike.

However the folks on the 'Hill were screaming for union trucking companies to agree with the demands of the union to get trucking moving once again.

Right after we Teamsters agreed on that sweet contract,the president made the statement that nobody would ever have the power to shut the country down again like the Teamsters.

So the way I see it,that my friends was the start of deregulation,which with a little forth sight would never have happened with what trucking is now days.

As for the thread topic.
Lord have mercy,our country is in trouble when both canidates for the next president are totally unqualified to hold the office.
Also for the first time in history they both are very unpopular with the majority of the voters.
It is my right to vote,however I'm having to really pray about my selection.

Last edited:
Didn't really matter who was in government just before deregulating trucking.
This is my take as an old Teamster who was working back in the day.

The idea began because Jimmy Hoffa senior had us Teamsters, nation wide walk out for about a week to get a good contract.
It was the late 70's when the government found out that union truckers were the life blood of all commerce.
Factories were laying off,some even closing as most trucking back then were Teamsters.
Also a lot of the non-union trucking were afraid of doing much during that strike.

However the folks on the 'Hill were screaming for union trucking companies to agree with the demands of the union to get trucking moving once again.

Right after we Teamsters agreed on that sweet contract,the president made the statement that nobody would ever have the power to shut the country down again like the Teamsters.

So the way I see it,that my friends was the start of deregulation,which with a little forth sight would never have happened with what trucking is now days.

As for the thread topic.
Lord have mercy,our country is in trouble when both canidates for the next president are totally unqualified to hold the office.
Also for the first time in history they both are very unpopular with the majority of the voters.
It is my right to vote,however I'm having to really pray about my selection.
Always always always turn to God he gives the best advice.