well....

badlionsfan I take you went from con-way to nemf, I've been at con-way 7yrs. A superviser pulled me a side the other day And asked if I would be interested with him to nemf when they open up here in indiana, he has talked with nemf about opening up a terminal in indiana, just wandering how nemf is to work for.Because I am fed up with these arrogant #%&*!@ at con-way.

he asked if i wanted to hire in at the indiana terminal because he will be terminal manager and is looking for drivers to take with him, I was wandering how it is to work at nemf because it is going to be a big decision for me but I will be one of the first hires at the terminal.

Oh ok. Is there anything specific you want to know? Well right now I can tell you I'm home because freight is slow.

just wanted to know from some one who works their how you think it is managed well if they emphasize good on time service, pay what you think of their benefits,I know every co. has their b.s. I just don't want to leave con-way and end up at a half *** cut rate co. I know a lot of pretty high up manage from con-way have went their like mike b. I just don't know much a bout nemf since they are not in our area.

just wanted to know from some one who works their how you think it is managed well if they emphasize good on time service, pay what you think of their benefits,I know every co. has their b.s. I just don't want to leave con-way and end up at a half *** cut rate co. I know a lot of pretty high up manage from con-way have went their like mike b. I just don't know much a bout nemf since they are not in our area.

I work there (not their). It's 37 cents a mile starting. I don't know how much that terminal would pay though, so I can only speak for my own. Yes they emphasize on time service. I only get about 15 - 30 minutes to stop per trip otherwise they might say something about taking too long. I'm home most everyday (2 layovers max per week). Insurance is Blue Cross Blue Shield. 401K.

Your a swift recruiter tell me more , do they have a training site?

Swift Driving School Stockton CA
Swift Driving School Fontana CA
Swift Driving School Denver CO
Swift Driving School Lewiston ID
Swift Driving School Reno NV
Swift Driving School Oklahoma City OK
Swift Driving School Memphis TN
Swift Driving School Laredo TX
Swift Driving School Dallas TX
Swift Driving School Salt Lake City UT

right now the need is city drivers. in the next few weeks we're gonna have trailers spotted all over town.

I've been off for 3 nights now. I have to call Monday to see if there's anything I can do during the day if it's still going to be slow. I'm out of Syracuse, NY.

I've been off for 3 nights now. I have to call Monday to see if there's anything I can do during the day if it's still going to be slow. I'm out of Syracuse, NY.

we're growing stupid fast. got two customers that we're spotin trailers at that will give us 1-4 trailers a day, plus a few others that we spot one trailer at, then just the regular pickups. our outbound bill count is 5-7 times what we were doing a month after we started. we started with 9 total drivers at labor day, got 12 now and i bet by this labor day it'll be over 20.

Yes there are a company that has grown by leaps and bounds. I have worked for them for over 3 yrs. We break all of the ohion and chicago freight they are getting busy out there the only problem is they company is not making any money on the freight. The cleveland loads come through saying they have $8000 worth of revenue but once discounts are applied (typically 80-83 percent) they are barely paying for labor and fuel. This company could be a great one but hey when you pay bananas you get monkeys!