Yellow | We're done

grievant

TB Lurker
Credits
The international sold out truck drivers many years ago. They don't organize truck drivers, they organize cops, stewardesses, and anything else. Overnight doesn't count! No HW&P.:TR10driving03: Since Leaveing the AFL-CIO they have raided any union that was available. Locomative engineers, printers, anything that was available. They diversified in order to keep their multiple pensions and outrages salaries. They don't care about driver jobs anymore! They are set. Union freight is done! We all better figure it out!

Brother....The IBT diversified back in 1957 when the AFL-CIO kicked them out and was not allowed back in until 1991.
By diversifing, the IBT growed. We had the Rail workers and the printers to come to us and MERGED with the IBT to be stronger.
We have organized and grown under The Change To Win group we are now part of.....KK

Any member is a good member to me, but it seems like the varying contracts are just a mess to me. Suppose I am a Teamster doctor and I get laid off(not likely). I should be able to go drive a truck and receive credit for the same pension system. Nothing is very uniform though so it never transfers like that.