Central Transport | Were is Waldo

you havent seen him ?? i cant believe he hasnt made his way to your terminal and had a sit down meal with you . i saw him a few weeks ago in clv. there is like 100 terminals or something . good odds you never get to have a coffee with the guy . youll be ok .. and its gaetz not gates

he recently bought a bunch of stock at next to nothing, probably getting ready to deploy his golden parachute. the only time you'll see him is in one of those tapes they send to the terminals.

slinky let me salute you like you deserve eat ::shit:: and die go by the way side like vijerk

thats about the response i expected from you .. i know your a message board tough guy . i do get to grr quit often and know exactly who you are . your really not to intimidating in real life. so if someone breaks one off in your behind one day up there in grr you'll know slinky was around . you've seen me plenty of times but you'll realize who i am when i break one off in you.. the jokes on you not me . you work somewhere you dont like , not me . my truck,wages,miles are good . i wouldnt be here if i hated it . bash me all you want . youll be shocked when i confront you . keep working in anger pal . see you soon

For someone who hides behind a computer, I do not think that you have a right to say someone is all talk. How about putting your real picture up there instead of being the little kitty kat that you are! I did move on and I am adjusting well, thanks for asking. I earned the right to respond to the idiotic remarks that you and your boyfriend make. Would you invite me to your wedding?

sure thing. i'll also give you an invitation for your soulmate ( your former vitran service mgr ). i hope you will be able to sit on a seat in the reception hall, after your lover forces you to remove the vitran tattoo that you have on your ass cheek.