Werner driver partly opened the roof of his box on a low rail bridge in Pownal Maine.

I chuckle at these bridge hits, because no life has been lost, the only injury's are to inanimate objects. With that said,...wouldn't you think that, a neophyte, newbie, rookie, Driver, would approach slowly and then get out to access the situation, before proceeding! If I was in a Country where I didn't have command of the language, or its measuring system, I wouldn't hammer down under any over head structure, until I was sure I could clear it . :TR10driving03:

Thats you & me Sugarfoot,simple caution takes far less time then waiting for a wrecker & looking for employment elsewhere.

Say that is a good idea kantgetryte, a sensor on the top of the nose that sounds an alarm in the cab.
I will keep an eye out for your product on 'Shark Tank.

These rate cutters get exactly what they pay for. Impossible to hire PROFESSIONAL drivers for what they pay. Werner , C.R. England , Swift and others are allowing their " trainers " with 6 months experience train these school boy steering wheel holders.

I chuckle at these bridge hits, because no life has been lost, the only injury's are to inanimate objects. With that said,...wouldn't you think that, a neophyte, newbie, rookie, Driver, would approach slowly and then get out to access the situation, before proceeding! If I was in a Country where I didn't have command of the language, or its measuring system, I wouldn't hammer down under any over head structure, until I was sure I could clear it . :TR10driving03:

I wonder if this is the same guy who used to work for Swift that got on the dirt road in West Virginia hauling logs for the Forest service?????