SEFL | West Atlanta line haul

Chicken_Man

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm thinking about applying for the line haul position that is open. If anyone has any info on this terminal I would greatly appreciate the help. How often could I expect to get home, how many miles, what's the starting pay? If I can't get home daily how long would it take to get a bid that would be home daily? Also is there any teams running out of there? I'd rather run solo and not interested in teams at all. Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm thinking about applying for the line haul position that is open. If anyone has any info on this terminal I would greatly appreciate the help. How often could I expect to get home, how many miles, what's the starting pay? If I can't get home daily how long would it take to get a bid that would be home daily? Also is there any teams running out of there? I'd rather run solo and not interested in teams at all. Thanks in advance for the help!
You won't get many miles right now. I run the system and average about 2200 miles a week. West Atlanta does have teams but you could possibly get a two and a half wild run getting you home 3 times a week. Could be a while before you see home everyday. Not sure what the starting pay is but the top out is 60.8 for solo and 62.8 for teams.