Central Transport | West Coast Closing Terminals

PIT LH department got the axe as well, IND will keep the jobs. Also the billing dept will be gone as well in PIT...IND keeps theirs

Are you serious, that would mean Kevin McCoullough and Scott Shaffer are out of jobs plus several others. I doubt this is true but will check it out.

Did you see the BS news release about servicing the west coast with "reliable marketing partners". It mentions no where that the company was closing down the west, at least not that I recall. What a bunch of filthy liars. I am beginning to think CK is really an unscrupulous lawyer.

Did you see the BS news release about servicing the west coast with "reliable marketing partners". It mentions no where that the company was closing down the west, at least not that I recall. What a bunch of filthy liars. I am beginning to think CK is really an unscrupulous lawyer.

No, we know he is not a lawyer. He is a hill billy football playa wannabee!

No.....he hires those....He's too busy playing golf.

sounds like a power shift from pit to indy, no wonder keylon has been silent. and i heard he was building a house on a golf course. better put the rough in his backyard. lol.

At the very end of press release I saw it does mention it.....but only at the end. Reliable partners are a joke.....whos going to pay interline prices that will be comparable to a TL carrier.

It has. LH will have the opt to move to IND or other open positions in company. The billers or keyers as well. I think they found out on Tuesday. A friend of mine in PIT said its just the beginning.

Wow, just wow. Why would they move LH and Billing to IND when all the bigwigs are based in PIT in their mansions?

wish there was some way to look now who does the bills we get,,, some are so screwed up it is not funny. one of our guys had a poison then was wrote up as "a wide area fumigator" no where on the original bills did it say that. if that came from PIT, no wonder they are getting the ax

Well, remember that he was VP of marketing at Fedex. What do marketing pros do? They make things smaller while charging you more and trying to make you think you got a good deal.