Yellow | Western COO

Read what I wrote /company people are saying this.They are saying it looks like one of those you scratch my back I'll stratch yours deals.lower company people can't see how it was set up either but they can't anything about it.!!look at all the trips that can't be made legal.in 671.457 ,411,710and others who ok them????

Moparman said:
What do you mean by Hofffa's barns?Ain't they all Hoffa's barns?No offense gopher,but that has to be one of the dumbest statements i heard in awhile here on T-boards.
I think the reference to "Hoffa`s barns" means those that had the majority of supporters,as opposed to those who supported his opponent.

I know what he ment i just hope it ain't true!We are supposed to be one union!...Hey remo do you run the road?If so where?I run to 231 three times a week out of 107.

mainslacker said:
COO back on. Wish they would make their minds up. Anybody got any info that went down at the national hearings? Heard some of the union people walked out.
If anyone has a copy of the latest COO please post it. I'll check around and see if I can dig anything up. DS.

mainslacker said:
COO approved and goes in to effect 9/10

I heard its going into effect on 9/1, i might be wrong though. Soon as the word came in that it was approved, they decided we needed 4 more L/H drivers in KC

Still haven't heard or seen any part of the COO. We need some "left coast" guys posting here. A little help, please. DS.

Thats all I could find for the change. I missed a small part

The Motion: Mr.Chairman I move the company's proposed change of operations be approved as clarified by the company on the record with the following provisions:
1. The company's proposed implementation date of september the ten this is approved
2. The company's proposal to allow a $3,150 lump sum payment in lieu of lodging expenses is approved.
3. The request of local 63 to fill future new hire vacancies at the satellite terminals is expressly denied. Provided, however the comittee shall retain jurisdiction of that subject for a period of 120 days and in the event the company is hiring additional employees at the satellite terminals and there is a corresponding loss of work at 63 appropriate number of employees will be allowed to bid.
4. The request of local 63 to allow your drivers the opportunity to bid into portland is denied based on the fact that bloomington is botha a plus and minus and the net effect is a zero loss.
5. Request of local 63 to convert the Bloomington is denied however, the comittee finds that the sleeper drivers being domiciled at bloomington under this change shall be protected on a one for one basis on any day in which the company cancels one of the bid sleeper teams and moves traffic over those lanes by rail.
6. The request of local 63 to allow one clerical employee the opportunity to bid from bloomington to escondido is approved.
7. The request of local 63 to allow one cartage employee the opportunity to bid into each of the satellite terminals involved in this change is denied. However, the committee will retain jurisdiction of this decision for a period of 120 days in the event there are additional employees hired at the satellite terminals and a corresponding reduction in the work at the Bloomington facility. Appropriate number of employees will be allowed to follow that work.
8. The request of local 130 to allow five additional drivers the opportunity to bid into portland is approved. Nine.
9. The request of local 142 to allow... (my photo was blurrry)
10. The request of local R52 to allow city p&d drivers the opportunity to doovetail on the newly established local R52 line seniority is denied.
11. The satellite terminals involved in this change are entitiled to article 29, section 1 protection in the event the company puts traffic on the rail at those terminal locations that is destined over the primary lane of the single man operations.
12. In accordance with the statements of the company on the record, this change of operation shall have no adverse effect on local 41,s current workload including the movement of overflow traffic off the rail destined for California into Denver.
13. The request of local 81 to deny the opportunity for any drivers to relocate from Sacramento to Portland is specifically denied.
14. The opportunity for employees to follow work under this decicison shall be done on a dovetail basis.
15. The committee shall retain jurdisdiction of the decision for a period of one year to resolve any disputes that may arise.

Starts

pullintriples said:
I heard its going into effect on 9/1, i might be wrong though. Soon as the word came in that it was approved, they decided we needed 4 more L/H drivers in KC
It goes into effect 9/10/06