ABF | Western PA Pension

Hoping my pension goes up to my normal rate ,and am wondering if we will get reimbursed for the previous months, looks like it is going to be a while before everything is known

I was on a Zoom meeting Sunday on TDU. and the question came up about Western Pa and they said it will go to full benefits and we will be reimbursed.

I was on a Zoom meeting Sunday on TDU. and the question came up about Western Pa and they said it will go to full benefits and we will be reimbursed.
As wrong as it is, I hope that's true. I've lost $868 a month since August 2019. But seeing is believing. Four months to make application and who knows how long to get approved before any money goes to anyone. The fund could go broke before that happens. My guess is that there will never be a one time reimbursement check. If it happens at all, they will spread it out over several years. Don't hold your breath. The favored one, Central States, will be fast tracked and the rest of us will have to wait.

That's true they said they could reimburse you with 1 check or spread it out for 5 years , we probably will not see any money for 4-6 months