Central Transport | We've been reading your post!

C

Cti 3000

I want to preface my rant by saying ct is no better than vitran. But you guys been defending vitran as if its ups,I've been reading all your post. And there's a lot of negative and cheap shots thrown at ct. Last I checked when was pjax/vitran ever the greatest company to work for! Your equipment is and bad as ours, at least ct owns theirs! And you guys get on here and have the gall to complain about CTI needs to dovetail,and complain about taking a pay cut? You guys were in a 5 year pay freeze that CTI unfroze. Then some guys posted what they made I damn near fell over with laughter:dance: the guys talking the most crap not even getting what top guys at my tm is making. then you guys talk about losing your freight.... you don't have freight Matty owns it all and the gm freight has been on cti docks. I hate to break it to you but you already work for CTI bashing them you only bash yourselves.

c.t. gm freight on your docks are different from gm freight on vitran docks, evidently you did'nt know that. we have a handful of city drivers at my terminal who make $65-70k. i know none of your city guys ever made that. i hope we dovetail because alot of you c.t. guys are going down the list. of course manny owns more equipment than we did, he screwed you over on o.t. and health insurance to buy it and by the way, manny thanks you.

Honestly, Who gives a rats you know what......... It doesn't matter anymore...... Its all hear say or rantings. Defend who you want. They both suck. Both the worst of the group. Worst of the litter. Stop defending something that deep down YOU don't care about either. lol..... I just want to know what happens next. Life is too short. I am hungry so ttyl.

60-70k.......really at 20per hr. I can't deal with you! How your drivers do that drive in your sleep lol. Last I checked guys at my tm high 70-80k the low man can make 60. And CTI going down? Don't make me laugh, vitrans already in the grave. Respect who pays your check! Respect who feeds your wife and kids OK don't be a a-hole. This message is for had enough:) and your wrong about the gm freight!

we got senior drivers up to $24 hr, we get o.t. after 45 hrs. they max their hrs as well. have someone do the math for you.

60-70k.......really at 20per hr. I can't deal with you! How your drivers do that drive in your sleep lol. Last I checked guys at my tm high 70-80k the low man can make 60. And CTI going down? Don't make me laugh, vitrans already in the grave. Respect who pays your check! Respect who feeds your wife and kids OK don't be a a-hole. This message is for had enough:) and your wrong about the gm freight!
respect us vitran drivers as we come in and bump you guys down the list, were going to make c.t. image better and they have a chance to weed you guys out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said in the original post vitran doesn't have freight, its mattys freight! Is this a hard concept for you to understand! Vitran has been purchased buy ct, and we don't work on the forklift:) the same gm freight that's on your dock is on ours! Why because its CTI freight! They pay you get over it! OK had enough:)

They Don't get it 3000. like i told them this is what is in stores @ CT but let them think what ever they want and when the come over they will see the true REALITY... and like were saying this is just for the HATERS every one else Welcome to CT

Hate to break this dovetail thing to you, even if your guys got more time with vitran your still not bumping anyone off their runs. It don't work like that over here, that board you guys use is a joke,reason being neither company is a union shop so who you bumping to the bottom lol,if anything ct trying to weed out the senior drivers over there , so with that being said if you ready to quit you can take you fantastic driving record else were lol.

please do the math for me had enough you got guys making 70k......lol real loud.How the hell they do that on a 5year raise freeze! Don't insult my intelligence.and they let guys max out on hrs.when the company was losing money left and right:) like I said I can't deal with you!

Hate to break this dovetail thing to you, even if your guys got more time with vitran your still not bumping anyone off their runs. It don't work like that over here, that board you guys use is a joke,reason being neither company is a union shop so who you bumping to the bottom lol,if anything ct trying to weed out the senior drivers over there , so with that being said if you ready to quit you can take you fantastic driving record else were lol.
Have you talked to Matthew personally? No one knows how he will do the seniority yet. Don't get cocky until you get the facts from the man himself...He can do whatever he wants to including Dovetailing.

please do the math for me had enough you got guys making 70k......lol real loud.How the hell they do that on a 5year raise freeze! Don't insult my intelligence.and they let guys max out on hrs.when the company was losing money left and right:) like I said I can't deal with you!
because they were maxed before the freeze. we also got guys who make in the 40s as well. most of us will be leaving once we get a taste of this place you will be working for life at, providing you don't get a d.u.i. this company has always been known as the worse ltl company in the business and unfortunately vitran went down to your tier before being bought by you gods, the mouroun and if you can't deal with me, quit reply my quotes and adding to it.

Whew, At least you admitted that CT and Vitran are the same. Welcome to TB, for a while we all thought you CT boys were afraid to post, or maybe that is just on your board.

keep dreaming boys we are just giving you guys the right info about CT...You guys wanted info , well here it is. This is CTII sad reallity live with it. We all have Family's and Bills so take it like it is\. Were not your Enemies , Were are One CTII