ABF | What a bunch of B.S.!

Any normal person could see I answered it, but you being you I expect that . You are the great debater, at least that's how that news article led us to believe.....remember that?

Nope. All you said was in your opinion you thought asking for 15% was too much. But never explained how that was greedy. How was it greedy?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nope. All you said was in your opinion you thought asking for 15% was too much. But never explained how that was greedy. How was it greedy?

I did , I said at that time they dident need that .... And most thought that because it was voted down.... Get a life man.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did , I said at that time they dident need that .... And most thought that because it was voted down.... Get a life man.....

We don't need raises every year, but we still ask for them. That's not greedy but asking for concession is?

Speak for yourself....clueless....

Dodging yet another question?

You NEED a raise every year? So without a raise you'll starve and lose everything?

Obviously my point either went way over your head, or you know I got a point, but you don't wanna look stupid in front of your drone buddies here.

We're making 23.05 over here just ordered another 2500 frightliners......life is good. You should come on over to the other side, not as bad as some think!:1sm057crazy:

How is your benefit & retirement package over there ?? How is the job security or the right to voice your opinions over there??? How's the hours over there??

Dodging yet another question?

You NEED a raise every year? So without a raise you'll starve and lose everything?

Obviously my point either went way over your head, or you know I got a point, but you don't wanna look stupid in front of your drone buddies here.

Obviously they didn't need concessions when they have their best quarter ever without any concessions!!! Now they give their top execs. big stock right after contract is passed. So what you you call it?

Once again a lost thread due to the great debater, no on get you point . You seem to dodge my question about that news clip you were in..... You should be ashamed of your self picking on a senior citizen ....

We're making 23.05 over here just ordered another 2500 frightliners......life is good. You should come on over to the other side, not as bad as some think!:1sm057crazy:

Now that's a brilliant idea, Leave ABF and start on the bottom at Conway. I doubt if there will be many takers on that one. But it is good for a laugh.

BINGO....we have a winner. That's the point! If ABF had exercised their normal equipment purchases in 2013...their losses would have been significant. Ya know, after reading several of the post on this message board....I'm starting to come around with this rational thinking stuff. Being "the victim" is starting to feel good. Yea.....I like being the victim. Yea....those bastard owe me! I'm now on board guys. Sorry for my misguided state of confusion. Who needs profits to stay in business. Those profit and loss statements filed with the SEC and signed by the CEO in the last five years are all B.S . Union company's aren't the same as non union company's. Our accounting is all different. The only reason the other 300 unionized trucking company's went out of business is because...because...well because they just wanted to screw the unionized working man. Yea...that's the ticket. Note to self: kick the family dog before I walk out the door tonight. GAWD.

Being able to be active in a union keeps you from being a victim. I am not & have never been a victim. I work hard & do my job to the best of my ability day in & day out for 30 plus years. I have never once felt ABF or anyone else owes me. Every thing I have I worked for & I earned. the company must be profitable for me to be profitable & I work toward that every day. I am a strong follower of everything we file with the SEC which is why I disputed the propaganda that ft smith was putting out didn't match with what the were actually filing including losses, no bonuses or raises. I objected to them because they were all there in the SEC filings just like the very recent stock awards handed out. my salary rolling back 5 years & giving up a one weeks vacation didn't need to be for this company for this to be profitable and that's a fact. Accounting can be very creative things such as a " Goodwill Charge" see I have 2 sons on wall street both corporate accounting lawyers & they are very wise in helping their old man understand all this & I'm grateful because neither one of my college degrees are accounting. No victims here just a proud union man

Obviously they didn't need concessions when they have their best quarter ever without any concessions!!! Now they give their top execs. big stock right after contract is passed. So what you you call it?

Again do you NEED a raise every year? Is it greedy of you to want and ask for a raise you may not need?

Why is greedy and wrong for a business to look out for their self interest but not greedy for you to look out for your self interest?

Once again a lost thread due to the great debater, no on get you point . You seem to dodge my question about that news clip you were in..... You should be ashamed of your self picking on a senior citizen ....

My news clip has no baring on ABF or the contract. You just like to bring it up to change the topic because I once again made you like the dumbass you are.

You basically have. You called ABF greedy for simply looking out for their best interest and not yours.

We're all greedy, get over it. I'm not as greedy as some though.

Time will tell if it's a good deal or not. Whats the difference between the two?
Besides is that really happening?

Only time will tell?? They have prospectuses on that. They have already disclosed fees, which are usury. Is it really happening? That question tells me that you do not participate in the 401k program.

That doesn't answer my question. Why was it greedy?

Telling you that they were asking for too much under the conditions isn't answering your question? You are hopeless even though I did agree with you on one of your posts.

How is your benefit & retirement package over there ?? How is the job security or the right to voice your opinions over there??? How's the hours over there??
And where the hell is 'over there'?

We don't need raises every year, but we still ask for them. That's not greedy but asking for concession is?

Us taking concessions while the upper echelon gets raises is greed. I'm sure it's more than just my opinion.

Only time will tell?? They have prospectuses on that. They have already disclosed fees, which are usury. Is it really happening? That question tells me that you do not participate in the 401k program.

I'm in the ABF 401k ( TransAmerica Solutions ). Haven't received any info one is being rolled into another. Of course I just moved into my new home last week, so it may be in the pile of mail I haven't gone thru.

Telling you that they were asking for too much under the conditions isn't answering your question? You are hopeless even though I did agree with you on one of your posts.

No it's not Mr Moderator. I can say someone makes too much money, but are they greedy for asking for and taking that pay?
Btw is this your new role now? Sticking up for the weaklings here now? Lol

And which post did you agree with?

Last edited by a moderator: