ABF | What a bunch of B.S.!

Before you open your mouth, have the facts straight.

At Lame school, I'm not on lockdown. At Thugonline, I wasn't banned for breaking any rules. They just didn't want me around

"they just did'nt want me around " Why would they "just not want you around"?? It is obvious to everyone here on the boards. but please, do explain.

Before you open your mouth, have the facts straight.

At Lame school, I'm not on lockdown. At Thugonline, I wasn't banned for breaking any rules. They just didn't want me around

"they just did'nt want me around " Why would they "just not want you around"?? It is obvious to everyone here on the boards. but please, do explain.

Because like the drones here, they can't handle differing point of views.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If I'm princess, after seeing your pix your name should be cream puff....or at least stay away from them.... Now for the last time answer my question...

I will if you point out the question.

If I'm princess, after seeing your pix your name should be cream puff....or at least stay away from them.... Now for the last time answer my question...

Is this the question? Because it's the only I saw from you.

Any normal person could see I answered it, but you being you I expect that . You are the great debater, at least that's how that news article led us to believe.....remember that?

I've been following this thread since the beginning and have found it interesting and informative for the most part...but what the hell happened back around Post#78 or so?

Some of you guys think if we're not operating with an OR of 100 or more, the company is screwing us. Corporations are in buisness to make money. They could give two squirts less on how you budget your money. I'm actually relieved they made money and have some smart people In management. Has anybody been to the the yrc board lately? It's exhausting

Same jobber that thought YRC would buy ABF!!! And just enough business filtered to Panther with no paper trail to increase its revenue 4X and ABF still making money while doing 3/4 the work... Wish everyone would wake up!!!

Lol

.." , I guess you don't think you are worth the money you make."...

Hey dummy, I voted no on the contract. I just don't go around cry like a little ***** calling ABF greedy.

Stoney we know why you voted no... if you really did... It wasn't because it was a bad contract, It was because of audio, and visual without corroboration. You didn't want to be on camera in the truck... You don't give a rats tail about anyone else... Only whats in it for Stoney... You should really get off your knees, and starting acting like a man instead of a whinny little ***** LOL

As far as crying as you speak, Not crying just reporting the facts!!!

Stoney we know why you voted no... if you really did... It wasn't because it was a bad contract, It was because of audio, and visual without corroboration. You didn't want to be on camera in the truck... You don't give a rats tail about anyone else... Only whats in it for Stoney... You should really get off your knees, and starting acting like a man instead of a whinny little ***** LOL

As far as crying as you speak, Not crying just reporting the facts!!!

That doesn't even make sense. If I didn't think it was a bad contract, I would have voted yes.

Did I vote in my best interest? Damn right!

Crying? Who's crying? I'm not the one starting threads bitching about something that can't be changed. I'm the one saying to grow a pair and move on.

I've been following this thread since the beginning and have found it interesting and informative for the most part...but what the hell happened back around Post#78 or so?

The threads are usually good - but what happens to throw it all out of whack can be summed up with one word.......STONEY.

The threads are usually good - but what happens to throw it all out of whack can be summed up with one word.......STONEY.

Or some drones start whining because some dare to challenge the status quo.

All I did was ask a simple question. How was ABF greedy?

That doesn't even make sense. If I didn't think it was a bad contract, I would have voted yes.

Did I vote in my best interest? Damn right!

Crying? Who's crying? I'm not the one starting threads bitching about something that can't be changed. I'm the one saying to grow a pair and move on.

Stoney, I'm not going to go dig it up but I clearly recall you saying that you were voting against the contract because of the cameras. Obviously I am not the only one who noticed and remember it.

Stoney, I'm not going to go dig it up but I clearly recall you saying that you were voting against the contract because of the cameras. Obviously I am not the only one who noticed and remember it.

Did I say I didn't? I also said I voted no due to t fact that we lose a vacation.

Don't blame me.... I didn't vote. I would've voted yes because we need cameras to have evidence on the clock suckers. Gettin paid good money to standing around playin pocket pool while everyone else is trying to get the job done with cut off times. I think it's a great motivator

Rollin,...My boy,....it's breathtaking, sometimes, to see your posts in which you act oblivious to how ignorant,...on several levels,....your words are. Do you blurt out statements like that while standing amongst your co-workers,.....or do you only post them from behind your (hopefully) anonimity here on the web? Just how many....."clock suckers".... do you see on your job? Are you the only one working and carrying the load? Did you pick up the word "clock sucker" from your previous job at Conway? Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, young man,........Americans don't need surveillance, and get upset when they're spied on. You do read the newspapers?,......I mean the other part of the paper without the funny cartoons. Apparently,...since you've come to ABF,...it turns out that those,....."clock suckers"....that you see everywhere,.....made a profit for ABF ,....even under the terms of the old contract. Sonofagun! , huh? Your former handlers at Conway taught you well,....there's never enough profit,...you must squeeze, intimidate, and spy on your work force,....get them to spy on each other, even.....Well,...we're a little different here. We don't leave our Constitutional rights at the time clock,....we know how to work, that's why ABF has survived 90 years with a Union work force. Something about working smarter, not harder. I tell you what, Roly-Poly Rollin, my boy,.........Why don't you make a list of all the potential ....."clock suckers"....in your terminal and present it to your terminal manager. I'm sure they'll ......."reward" you,......hard worker that you are. You must be the Backbone of your Operation, there........or some part of the back,....probably a little lower down........