TForce | What a bunch of fools in Farmingdale

UPGF Sucks!

TB Lurker
Credits
troglodyte.jpg

at least we have a contract now and before that we didnt have any kind of representation it was their way or the highway the first contract is the worst and the next one will be negotiated with the parcel contract so expect more in five years

UPS Sucks he is correct!!!!! this contract sucks

Listeb here m yea first contract and it sucks and will not get better, see if you are here in the 2013 and if you are you can kiss your pention good bye and oh yea big strike coming in 2013... Ya know why ? Thats right cause UPS runs the show and always will.....like UPS Sucks stated , you are all fools......... work for WTF trucking much better company :hysterical:those of you that vote yes are nothing but:butt kiss::butt kiss:

You guys need to go to work for Knight.

This company is obviously stressing you out, why stay and make everyone around you miserable. Nothing worse than a complaining hanger-on. If you don't like my company and the path we employees have chosen, Knight Transportation Recruiters are standing by.

edit

the last time ups brown went on strike they lost more business and they swore they would do what ever it took to not have there employees gone on strike a lot of overnite employees havnt ever had to do any thing else but the overnite way and if you havnt ever tried any thing different than how do you know it sucks ups is not going any where there the strongest company out there ..... give the teamsters a chance and you will learn there not in bed with the company we will be stonger if we all stick together the company want division among the employess give it a chance

You guys need to go to work for Knight.

This company is obviously stressing you out, why stay and make everyone around you miserable. Nothing worse than a complaining hanger-on. If you don't like my company and the path we employees have chosen, Knight Transportation Recruiters are standing by.

WTF trucking is looking for a$$holes like you everyday. glad to have a job kinda person that lives in a barn in Nabraska.:butt kiss:

You have no idea what kind of job I could take. I chose where I am at over a professional career and I chose what co to work for. I know nothing about Nebraska, for I've lived in beautiful Socal all my life. How wrong could you be about a person. If I was a local fellow employee, I would take everything that came out of your mouth with a grain of salt.

BTW UPFG, using curse words is a sign of a lack of education. You can get your point across with out it. Just a suggestion.

I have worked for other companies and UPS does suck now with this contract!!

I dont know how you can say this contract is so good and that you like it....Listen here have you graduated from HIgh School or only finished like 9th or 10 th grade cause thats the way it sounds... Read the contract or have someone read it to you and explain it to you... ya know what have your terminal manager read it , he will be happy to explain it all to you being that it is a UPS contract made by them....Lets see who you are working for in 2013..i can bet it wount be ups your big company:hysterical: no you will be :funky:when the dues start coming out and geeze wait till you go to the dr :hysterical: maybe some that havent graduated should go back to school and wake up!!!!

Steve

STEVE GOT THE PICTURE AND YOU THINK ITS A CLASSIC CAUSE BOTH OF YOU HAVE GROWN UP RIDING IN THE BACK OF THAT SPECIAL ED BUS..... AND IT SHOWS NOW YEA VOTE YES FOR UPS CONTRACT YEA DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS GOOD YEA DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET BACK ON THE BIG BUS AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL:duh::Bondage::Bondage::hysterical:

Hey Eric, nice to see you on the boards. What time is your meeting tommorow. We will be meeting at 1000.

Evidentially we are meeting at the same time tomorrow. The three employees that transfered in are not happy with the seniority stipulations, but are voting in regardless. How is the atmosphere over there?