TForce | What a bunch of fools in Farmingdale

You guys need to go to work for Knight.

This company is obviously stressing you out, why stay and make everyone around you miserable. Nothing worse than a complaining hanger-on. If you don't like my company and the path we employees have chosen, Knight Transportation Recruiters are standing by.
hey steve, eric wants to put his middle finger in ya a$$ in the back of your bus.:redneck::hysterical:

Boy you boys in NY must have the silver spoon from your TM to spread all this hate and misdirection. If you don't like it fine but to me your just crying the blues cuz most of the company is going union and you'll be left behind. Sure sucks when your not being listen to

Boy you boys in NY must have the silver spoon from your TM to spread all this hate and misdirection. If you don't like it fine but to me your just crying the blues cuz most of the company is going union and you'll be left behind. Sure sucks when your not being listen to

WTF, what kinda gay pride logo you rocking there buddy? :biglaugh:

Alot of people here in NY were more than happy to jump for this contract first time out.So we can't go and blame it on the rest of the country. Only thing to do now is look at getting on with another company if we can't deal with it.

Alot of people here in NY were more than happy to jump for this contract first time out.So we can't go and blame it on the rest of the country. Only thing to do now is look at getting on with another company if we can't deal with it.

hey brown nose, learn to read. i want union but not this contract. ups is saving hundreds of millions now.

The way I see it is stay and make it better. We are the future in LTL and nobody will be close to us after we get the Union stuff out of the way. Moving on could do someone good if all they do is complain. It's better than trying to feed everyone your frustrations and BS all the time.

Yoo Slow Ride read this

Let me say this, ummmmmmmm Saturday , yes that is now yesterday we voted here in Farmingdale NY ok do you understand anddddddd the vote was for the contract okkkkkkk still understand? ok now if you have read the contract and you are intelligent then you would vote NO!!!! ok understand? cause alot of others at our terminal dont understand cause they cant read... and it sounds like you are having problems also understanding that UPS has made this contract not the UNion.. all we want here is NY is a better contract... wait when your out a whole week and try to call Aetna for some money or your pay:hysterical::hysterical:then we wiill see how much you cry

Let me say this, ummmmmmmm Saturday , yes that is now yesterday we voted here in Farmingdale NY ok do you understand anddddddd the vote was for the contract okkkkkkk still understand? ok now if you have read the contract and you are intelligent then you would vote NO!!!! ok understand? cause alot of others at our terminal dont understand cause they cant read... and it sounds like you are having problems also understanding that UPS has made this contract not the UNion.. all we want here is NY is a better contract... wait when your out a whole week and try to call Aetna for some money or your pay:hysterical::hysterical:then we wiill see how much you cry

You must have it good with your manager there. Wait till monday when he whips your butt. The time is here and get used to it. Even though I voted no, the landscape has changed in the matter of 1 day. We now have to watch every move we make!

UPS SUCKS is correct

UPS SUCKS IS CORRECT!!!! GUYS WE WANT UNION AND WE NEED IT BUT WE DONT NEED THE CONTRACT..... LISTEN HERE EXAMPLE MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS... YOUR A BASBALL PLAYER AND YOU GET 1 MIILION AND YEA PLAYING AND YOU LOVE THE TEAM YOUR PLAYING ON OK AND YOU WANNA STYA ON TEAM HOWEVER THE NEW CONTRACT SAYS YOU WILL NOW MAKE 1/2 MILLION, WOULD YOU DO IT? OF COURSE YOU WOULD CAUSE YOUR GONNA VOTE YES :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Don't worry Elvis is giving dance lessons for all you people with heavy feet.

UPS SUCKS IS CORRECT!!!! GUYS WE WANT UNION AND WE NEED IT BUT WE DONT NEED THE CONTRACT..... LISTEN HERE EXAMPLE MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS... YOUR A BASBALL PLAYER AND YOU GET 1 MIILION AND YEA PLAYING AND YOU LOVE THE TEAM YOUR PLAYING ON OK AND YOU WANNA STYA ON TEAM HOWEVER THE NEW CONTRACT SAYS YOU WILL NOW MAKE 1/2 MILLION, WOULD YOU DO IT? OF COURSE YOU WOULD CAUSE YOUR GONNA VOTE YES :hysterical::hysterical:

Thats your option to vote yes. You chose to vote yes. so guess what? Welcome to the teamsters with UPS leading the team.:1036316054: See what your manager says to you on monday.

See The Way Im Typing?

IM TYPING MISPELLED SO YU CAN READ IT YOUR WAY, CAUSE I KNOW HOW SCHOOL WAS SO TOUGH FOR YOU SO IM JUST TRYING TO GET THE POINT TO ALL WHO JUST LOVE THIS CONTRACT......HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE LETTERS MISSING AND HOW ABOUT THIS ALL YOU GUYS AT UPGF ARE F_ _ KED !!!! :butt kiss::butt kiss:

IM TYPING MISPELLED SO YU CAN READ IT YOUR WAY, CAUSE I KNOW HOW SCHOOL WAS SO TOUGH FOR YOU SO IM JUST TRYING TO GET THE POINT TO ALL WHO JUST LOVE THIS CONTRACT......HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE LETTERS MISSING AND HOW ABOUT THIS ALL YOU GUYS AT UPGF ARE F_ _ KED !!!! :butt kiss::butt kiss:

I wonder how your manager has kept you around for so long with your attitude? Must be under his desk~:butt kiss::butt kiss:

troglodyte.jpg

UPS SUCKS IS CORRECT!!!! GUYS WE WANT UNION AND WE NEED IT BUT WE DONT NEED THE CONTRACT..... LISTEN HERE EXAMPLE MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS... YOUR A BASBALL PLAYER AND YOU GET 1 MIILION AND YEA PLAYING AND YOU LOVE THE TEAM YOUR PLAYING ON OK AND YOU WANNA STYA ON TEAM HOWEVER THE NEW CONTRACT SAYS YOU WILL NOW MAKE 1/2 MILLION, WOULD YOU DO IT? OF COURSE YOU WOULD CAUSE YOUR GONNA VOTE YES :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey....where in your new contract does it talk about the 50% pay cut you're describing?