TForce | What a bunch of fools in Farmingdale

troglodyte.jpg

I would have voted for less. I want the company to prosper. I am willing to give up some. I am a UPSER. Ask not what brown can do for you, But what you can do for brown.:hysterical:

I dont know how you can say this contract is so good and that you like it....Listen here have you graduated from HIgh School or only finished like 9th or 10 th grade cause thats the way it sounds... Read the contract or have someone read it to you and explain it to you... ya know what have your terminal manager read it , he will be happy to explain it all to you being that it is a UPS contract made by them....Lets see who you are working for in 2013..i can bet it wount be ups your big company:hysterical: no you will be :funky:when the dues start coming out and geeze wait till you go to the dr :hysterical: maybe some that havent graduated should go back to school and wake up!!!!

Boy fer an edumacated person, you werk fer the same company I does.

Did ya git yer diploma? If theys hird both uf us, they mussa be desparate.

Evidentially we are meeting at the same time tomorrow. The three employees that transfered in are not happy with the seniority stipulations, but are voting in regardless. How is the atmosphere over there?

At the terminal I am working at only one person is vocal about the contract. The two people that have transfered are not talking about what they think of the seniority stipulation. Talk to you later on today.

GUYS WE WANT UNION AND WE NEED IT BUT WE DONT NEED THE CONTRACT.....

I see a barn searching for answers from the outside... and just not knowing how to ask!

This sort of disruptive behavior will be counterproductive especially if it is allowed to feaster outside the confines of the FRM terminal!

FRM... We are here to help!

It's obvious by the tone of conversations throughout this thread that you are READING but you are NOT SEEING!...

Being able to see what is written... will allow you to benefit from the contract as is!

This contract has enough language in it to counter any and all situations that even the FRM terminal is capable at throwing it's way!

I have got to imagine that there is at least one person imbedded on your current seniority list that has a clear understanding of how to apply certain parts of the contract in your favor...

You guy's need to find that person (or persons) and give them the opportunity to offer what they know in these early stages!

These early stages will set the tone for if FRM is successful at implementing the contract or not!

Anger is a sign of weakness!

Don't give your managers the opportunity to use your built up hostilities against you!

Re-direct all this hate by searching for the answers you need to be successful...

If you can’t find the answers you need in house then ask your BA’s…

If further information is necessary… or if you would just like verification as to how situations are being handled at other UPSF terminals… then bring it here!

There are enough of us here willing to offer what we know!

Advantage Us! :1036316054:

Always! :1036316054:

Regardless! :1036316054:

man,he was banned.....sure wouldve hated to have grown up with that dude...the upfg dude that is.....he mustve said sumtin horrible.....

Honestly this contract is not the best but did anybody really think the union would put all their weapons out for us given that yes they will reap the money from our dues but how about spending an enormous amount of money and we end up turning them down. So yes we have to put up with it for five years but at least there will be no more changes like we have been getting each year UPS has owned us. Then come 2013 when our dues are built into their budgets they will have more to lose then they do today. 10,000 strong with average monthly dues of $50.00 a month = $500,000.00 a month. Do you think they will settle then? Neither do I.

Thats your option to vote yes. You chose to vote yes. so guess what? Welcome to the teamsters with UPS leading the team.:1036316054: See what your manager says to you on monday.

Good morning how are you Mr. Teasmster. If you wouldn't mind could you take that load out and deliever it please. Thank you and have a nice day.:smilie_132:

The pention we get from the company now sucks. Do you really think we can't get better than what the good old boys of Overnite had planned for us. The pention we have as non-union is a JOKE. If you think otherwise I'd like to be your accountant.