ODFL | What a first day back...

Songremainsthesame

TB Legend
Credits
Was gonna be a good day, had a great daytime turn set up... until the landing gear crank handle bashed me in the chin and broke 4 of my teeth... If you run a hostler or know anyone that does, tell them to STOP MOVING BEFORE SETTING THE TRAILER DOWN!!!! Thank you, that is all.

Seen that a couple times before.Saw a driver jacking his chains down on a flatbed with a pipe.Somehow he got the pipe between his legs and he lost his grip.He laid there a pretty good while but got in the truck and went on.........you're tough driver you'll be ok.

Did you still do your run???

No I went to the doctor and 2 dentists. Going to have to have a root canal on one of the sheared off teeth, a crown on that one, bondo ok the one right next to it, a veneer top on another one, and another little bondo patch on my too left front that has a small chip out of it. Also was bleeding pretty badly under my chin, had to check if I needed stitches. Supervisor told me he's never seen anyone busted up so bad by a crank handle.

No I went to the doctor and 2 dentists. Going to have to have a root canal on one of the sheared off teeth, a crown on that one, bondo ok the one right next to it, a veneer top on another one, and another little bondo patch on my too left front that has a small chip out of it. Also was bleeding pretty badly under my chin, had to check if I needed stitches. Supervisor told me he's never seen anyone busted up so bad by a crank handle.
In a couple years, revive this thread, so we can all laugh together..lol

Gunna be alil tough eating those burgers at the employee appreciation cookout like that. I guess you could run them through a blender and drink them through a straw.

Ill quit now before you get mad at me.

Gunna be alil tough eating those burgers at the employee appreciation cookout like that. I guess you could run them through a blender and drink them through a straw.

I'll eat that hamburger no matter how small I have to bite it!!! Only one side of my mouth was really hurt so I'll get by... I'm nothing if not determined when it comes to food...

If drivers would not drop trailers so high then landing gear would not get kinked. I drive a Columbia and it seems I've been having to drop more trailers lately. You don't have to crank all the way to the ground. That's what the air drop is for. Hope your feelin better keep ur head up. Literally.

Stop Stop it hurts when i laugh that hard. Hope you will be okay. OD paying all the Doc bills i hope