Central Transport | what a fool believes

undead

TB Lurker
Credits
that the former dream team from PJAX will lead us to the promised land of CT. That the subjects of our new masters will welcome us to CT. that there will be work for all of us at CT. that we will be dovetailed,

all nice pipe dreams, I for one hope those dreams do come true, if not guess its right back to the bottom, maybe in a new area.

i view this at the bottom, hope everyone gets a fresh new start elsewhere if you don't go down the c.t. path.
If I must go that path to get my unemployment I will...However after I take my hammer to my mirror and crack it 3 days in a row I believe I shall be terminated and then I will take my happy azz down to the unemployment line. And tell them I'm just too old and can't handle the pressure of being a truck driver. I just didn't see those fixed objects. And I will gladly accept my 434. max in Texas for as long as I can. Thank you very much.

train just tell them you have been held captive at vitran for over 7 years and you will get your unemployment you might even get a pension from uncle sam as well cause you are a vet. you have lived thru the b.s. war. you were a pow of this mind altering drama. you as alot of others are hero's to last as long as we did. some of us have suffered threw battle wounds that have scared us for life but we made it to fight another day. and to crack open another bottle of crown or what ever you prefer. hat's tipprd in your direction brother 1st class

If I must go that path to get my unemployment I will...However after I take my hammer to my mirror and crack it 3 days in a row I believe I shall be terminated and then I will take my happy azz down to the unemployment line. And tell them I'm just too old and can't handle the pressure of being a truck driver. I just didn't see those fixed objects. And I will gladly accept my 434. max in Texas for as long as I can. Thank you very much.

Hahahah Nice

all nice pipe dreams, I for one hope those dreams do come true, if not guess its right back to the bottom, maybe in a new area.

The saying goes" Hope in one hand nd fudgie in the other nd see which one fills up first"