XPO | What a great S.C.M, XJO!

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
From what I have been told is that the service center manager is so concerned about being on the short drivers list that last week he wouldn't give a driver the time off for his uncles funeral. On good side he was able to come in later on Friday night, So he could run XAU (THE ROCK). Hey Jamie, Its the short TM's list you are on right! What really was nice is how he Called a driver in on the Friday before memorial day weekend, Heres the catch, He was on vacation. You can make a lot of money at XJO. Start at AM and work all day then get a XAU turn and get back at 2 am. Jamie did you ever stop to think the reason you are so short on drivers is because the way you treat them. The sad and funny thing is i remember one guy you where very nice to, You remember DAVE C. The convicted sex offender who had done 4 years at taylorville and you hired while on parole. Ya you do. You treated him great, Right up until he was busted for steeling freight. If you treat them better may be they will work better for you and you won't have 30 plus service failure like you did Friday night. Its up to you to change things, Not the drivers. One day you may get it, Most likely not. With a boss like you have who lets you push things under the carpet thing won't change.http://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsection/search/inms.asp

From what I have been told is that the service center manager is so concerned about being on the short drivers list that last week he wouldn't give a driver the time off for his uncles funeral. On good side he was able to come in later on Friday night, So he could run XAU (THE ROCK). Hey Jamie, Its the short TM's list you are on right! What really was nice is how he Called a driver in on the Friday before memorial day weekend, Heres the catch, He was on vacation. You can make a lot of money at XJO. Start at AM and work all day then get a XAU turn and get back at 2 am. Jamie did you ever stop to think the reason you are so short on drivers is because the way you treat them. The sad and funny thing is i remember one guy you where very nice to, You remember DAVE C. The convicted sex offender who had done 4 years at taylorville and you hired while on parole. Ya you do. You treated him great, Right up until he was busted for steeling freight. If you treat them better may be they will work better for you and you won't have 30 plus service failure like you did Friday night. Its up to you to change things, Not the drivers. One day you may get it, Most likely not. With a boss like you have who lets you push things under the carpet thing won't change.http://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsection/search/inms.asp
Can someone from the board delete this thread