ADuiePyle | What a nice place to work...

Abbyroad

TB Lurker
Credits
Stable.... Good people, good equipment......ability to talk to management....clean terminals.....nice bennies....

Just saying...:shift:

Stable.... Good people, good equipment......ability to talk to management....clean terminals.....nice bennies....

Just saying...:shift:

WOW, good for you. I wish I could say the same about my POE. I know some Pyle drivers that really like the place. They don't have a terminal near me, otherwise, on driver recommendations, I would have gone there years ago.

I am interested in Pyle can someone tell me the basics; how much do start at and how long for top rate what type of pension about how much for insurance and do you get time and a half for ot

I had trucks leased to them and can tell you Duie and Peter are great guys and are very accessible to employees. Great place to work.

clem, i dont want to get into specifics (i dont want to misquote or pass on incorrect info), but i can tell you its a good, stable place to work. decent benefits, ot after 45 hours, reliable equipment, good hardworking people, decent terminals. and all this is during seriously rough economic times.

Thye only carrier that I know of to Decertify 1979 from the Teamsters,Survive and Thrive during and after Deregulation of Trucking June 1980!!!! FACT