FedEx Freight | What are clericals being told about transitioning?

johnnyonthespot

TB Lurker
Credits
Im posting this for one of our office girls who has a hire date of 1995. Terminal is closing. And has option to go to a FedexFreight terminal. They are not being advised if position they are offering (with no title of position) will be days or nights. Is anyone else not getting a clear cut answer on traditional days, late days (such as 11 am start) or say 2-3 in afternoon start times. A person could make a decision to not accept the position and keep someone else employed if the approximate hours were given. Anyone been given a true answer that you have days 100% ? Appreciate posts with terminals and maybe this will help those making decisions to buyout or stay and leave others with employment. Drivers please pass word to your svc centers to help these gals and guys out with making decisions. It would sure be a shame if they bumped someone out of a job and then quit shortly after learning they have a shift that did not work with their homelife. And the person they bumped got a severance but still didnt have a job and couldnt rehire in for a year. Hope that makes sense.

Wow.I thought our merge was difilcult.I see the way they are doing this thing its a mess.is it just confusion for the workers to get them disorganized or what.it all sucks
I feel for you guys best of luck.
GodBless

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk