FedEx Freight | what are other ltl carriers rate of pay?

nasvegas

TB Veteran
Credits
Trying to find out what other carriers are making so I can see if we are on par or falling to bottom.
I know upsf makes .67 a mile an over 26 a hr

Od is 24.10 a HR and .56 a mile.

What about Conway, R&L, ABF, an YRC, and southeastern

Trying to find out what other carriers are making so I can see if we are on par or falling to bottom.

UPSF .6725 per mile
$26.65 per hour
Across the board pay scale

Southeastern just hit $24.XX here, compared to our $22.58hr
OD is pushing $25hr
Averitt is within a few cents of us. Conway, and Saia are abt. 50c less than us.

Basically, the #1 carrier is paying very middle of the road wages.

Well I'm really looking forward to our .30 an hour raise! It will really make the difference...................... Ha freakin Ha!

Even a $1.00 raise will still put us behind... especially factoring in the insurance. More so in January when UPS Freight goes to $27+ and our insurance goes up some more (for less).

UPSF To be exact is $26.65 Hourly and .6727 per mile and it's the same pay across the country...

I was hoping we could at least get a measly 50 cent this year...gotta be more than 18 cent last time.

That's not very high expectations, driver... It would take more than that just to offset the beating we took on insurance since the last (disappointing) increase.

when we were AF we were at the top of the non-union scale, now we are fedex and at the very bottom, especially if you are at a day labor center.