TForce | what are some good reasons not to have the union at UPSF?

don't worry T251:wavey: The guy was gust a disgruntled truck driver. I know you to be a highly trained, highly motivated, top of the line UPS driver.:bgroovy: :wavey: :wavey:

dvr49 said:
don't worry T251:wavey: The guy was gust a disgruntled truck driver. I know you to be a highly trained, highly motivated, top of the line UPS driver.:bgroovy: :wavey: :wavey:

Wow, thanks drv49, I'm starting to like you already.

Some of my best friends are non-union, but they take their clothes off for a living.

T251

T251 I probuly pass you at some point during the week, being your coming out of NE, do you cross Pa on 80 or the TP. I'm on both . I see a few of the white sleepers. I don't have a raido, never did. Sorta the hermit type.Talk raido junke.

dvr49 said:
T251 I probuly pass you at some point during the week, being your coming out of NE, do you cross Pa on 80 or the TP. I'm on both . I see a few of the white sleepers. I don't have a raido, never did. Sorta the hermit type.Talk raido junke.

Cross in to PA on I-78 around 8AMish Tuesday
Take 81 South into MD
Same way back, Run into PA around 9AMish Thrusday

dvr49 said:

Talk radio will warp your mind.... And make you hate everyone.... Not saying that they are not right most of the time..... But the CB makes everyone think they are Rambo and need to be traffic cops soooooo..... Not sure which is the worst of the two evils..... Music is my only true friend!!!!:boohoo:

Talk radio certainly does get a guy going. I used to listen to it, but not any more. Worrying and dealing with my own problems is enough for me. At least then I can solve them and feel good about my life. :-)

As for the CB, it's nice, but there are too many idiots on it and I don't have time for them as well.

One thing I do enjoy doing, though, is the ocassional, "Shut up stupid," whenever it's needed. It amazes me that people still get so riled up over that one.

upgf-driver said:
Talk radio certainly does get a guy going. I used to listen to it, but not any more. Worrying and dealing with my own problems is enough for me. At least then I can solve them and feel good about my life. :-)

As for the CB, it's nice, but there are too many idiots on it and I don't have time for them as well.

One thing I do enjoy doing, though, is the ocassional, "Shut up stupid," whenever it's needed. It amazes me that people still get so riled up over that one.

Shut up stupid........just kidding.
I know exactly what you mean with that one.
The line that usually proceeds "shut up stupid" is usually...."I aint got no panties on!

Animo916 said:
Shut up stupid........just kidding.
I know exactly what you mean with that one.
The line that usually proceeds "shut up stupid" is usually...."I aint got no panties on!

But you foegot to say it's whispered.

I aint got no panites on is my favorite pastime

I really love it when the real Jonny Reb types get talking their garbage.

I tell them to take the marbles out of their mouths,so I can understand them.

Wouldn't you know the very next come back to me is "keep talking so I can find you and run your sorry back side off the road".

Except they use another term for backside.

I tell you some drivers just can't take a joke.

CB's are a lot of fun,as long as your not to close to other truckers.

You can't tell if someone is messing with you,or they'd really like to put your lights out for good?

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.

Thats a big 10-4

Some CB,ers sound like their talking in a tunnel,or using one of those old megaphones.

I work the city,but sometimes I did extra weekend runs.

Talking on the radio to some of the real hard core road drivers,is always interesting.
You've sure got to weed out some of the tall tails they spin.

I guess making the open road your lifes work,living out of truck stops,getting your mail from a post office boxes has got to get to you after awhile.
I know for sure though you've got to watch what you say to some of those guys.

I bet it wouldn't take much for some of them to really run you in a ditch just because they don't like what you say.

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.