What are the real assets?

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
A truck line is an intangeable item.Almost a living breathing thing.The value can certainly be gauged in real assets such as trailers,terminals,office eqpt.,etc. The true value to a purchaser or owner however is the loyal customer base and competent employees. Without the people its value is what the auctioneer can get. How much is old eqpt. worth without freight? Not much. So OAK HARBOR mgmt. Consider what your real assets are and treat them with respect.The
alternative is an auction. Your peple can and will go elsewhere. In case you haven't noticed
theres a CDL driver shortage.:smilie

:butt kiss: :biglaugh:

A truck line is an intangeable item.Almost a living breathing thing.The value can certainly be gauged in real assets such as trailers,terminals,office eqpt.,etc. The true value to a purchaser or owner however is the loyal customer base and competent employees. Without the people its value is what the auctioneer can get. How much is old eqpt. worth without freight? Not much. So OAK HARBOR mgmt. Consider what your real assets are and treat them with respect.The
alternative is an auction. Your peple can and will go elsewhere. In case you haven't noticed

In case you haven't noticed theres a CDL driver shortage.:smilie

There is lots of drivers just ask truckenjoe. They have several pallets of them freeze dried and in a warehouse. Just open the box, add water and some horsesh!t [Both Portland and Auburn are near the horse tracks] stir for two minutes and pop in the microwave for ten minutes and you have instant drivers.:biglaugh:

There is lots of drivers just ask truckenjoe. They have several pallets of them freeze dried and in a warehouse. Just open the box, add water and some horsesh!t [Both Portland and Auburn are near the horse tracks] stir for two minutes and pop in the microwave for ten minutes and you have instant drivers.:biglaugh:

:butt kiss:

Your the only company :butt kiss: out here so why are you calling someone else out? Get a grip on reality and realize that your company sucks, you suck and your attitude towards that P.O.S. company only leads them to believe, more than they already do, that they are not Pieces of S**T!!!!

Your the only company :butt kiss: out here so why are you calling someone else out? Get a grip on reality and realize that your company sucks, you suck and your attitude towards that P.O.S. company only leads them to believe, more than they already do, that they are not Pieces of S**T!!!!

Get a grip... pull your head out of the toliet Talk about someone being screwed. Poor thing up. :hysterical:

Better yet..What are THEIR financial assets??

We will never get the truth out of these shady characters will we? Like I said before,"your co. can & will continue to try to screw ALL of you over unless you are 100% united." Your counterparts in RENO just shot themselves in the foot. They are so brainwashed by the co. BS ,that they're too afraid to stand up to them.They took away sick leave. None of them have the balls to call in sick now & collect so they dont lose it come Jan.1...Cut 401 match in 1/2. Sure they're mad, but what have they done about it?? NOTHING!! They had a meeting that they could have attended to listen to Local 533 side of things, guess what, only 4 showed. It's pretty sad, I think ,that you have cry babies that work for your co. that don't even have the sense to ORGANIZE. 533 is done with OH & REDDAWAY here. They're going to have to get on their knees & beg for help now!! And I mean every single one of them!!!!

These people have no desire to get information. Knowledge is power and some people just want to ride the wave and then complain when things don't go there way. Very frustrating. You know the old saying, you can lead a horses *** to leave a loaf but you can't make him leave it. :)

It sounds like the People in Reno have the chance to organize. If they don't then it is their choice. But now they are crying about the alternative. The union barns are standing strough to maintain what they have. THEY WILL STRIKE. What the company is proposing is not acceptible. The nonunion barns have been riding on the coat tails of the union barns and benifiting from the contracts for years. If you want what the contract says then join the union

Yes this is the truth of the matter. The drivers specifically are what anyone who is buying a company looks for. Trucks and trailers, etc., are purchased for a fraction of a dollar, it's a real problem to replace drivers.

We will never get the truth out of these shady characters will we? Like I said before,"your co. can & will continue to try to screw ALL of you over unless you are 100% united." Your counterparts in RENO just shot themselves in the foot. They are so brainwashed by the co. BS ,that they're too afraid to stand up to them.They took away sick leave. None of them have the balls to call in sick now & collect so they dont lose it come Jan.1...Cut 401 match in 1/2. Sure they're mad, but what have they done about it?? NOTHING!! They had a meeting that they could have attended to listen to Local 533 side of things, guess what, only 4 showed. It's pretty sad, I think ,that you have cry babies that work for your co. that don't even have the sense to ORGANIZE. 533 is done with OH & REDDAWAY here. They're going to have to get on their knees & beg for help now!! And I mean every single one of them!!!!

The reason no one showed up to the "info" meeting is because everyone I talk to is for the increase. From what everyone is telling me is that the people that are wanting to organize are doing it for thier own personal vendeta against a specific person in management. I am sorry but that is not a good reason to get organized and I am sure that everyone saw through that. The people I know there at OHFL are way smarter then that.

They didn't show up because:

They're not smart enough to show up!! An absolutely free lesson on HOW & WHY they're getting screwed & WHAT they can do about it.....was headed off by co. propaganda.... The lies about the union being broke. The lies about all strikers being replaced by a co. that would supply enough workers to replace them permanently, Yeah, right,O.H. has approximately 1200 employees. This is about as possible as the sun not comming up tommorrow!These people have NO BALLS!! They're not even smart enough to realize WHO has made it possible for them to enjoy the decent wages that they do have!!!! Yet their willing to accept their 2% raise....so that they can pay for O.H.'s terminal expansion. (remember-give up sick pay....cut 401k contributions in 1/2 ?) These people are SHEEP... LOST SHEEP!!!!:chairshot: