ABF | what are the starting wages for the road in Ohio

papejr

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me the starting wage for the road, also benefits, I am already in Central States How long does your benefits kick in Thanks

Health & welfare from MyteamCare.org

TeamCare

Participating in TeamCare
Your Eligibility

For a new hire or a new member to the Plan, you’re eligible for TeamCare benefits the Sunday after the Plan receives eight consecutive weeks of contributions on your behalf. Note: this requirement is waived for New Groups that join the Plan with immediate coverage.

You are covered for TeamCare benefits only when a contribution was reported by your employer for the week you received services. Your Collective Bargaining Agreement explains when your employer is required to contribute, or you can contact the Plan for further information. The eight-week initial eligibility requirement may be waived if:

You leave your employer as a covered participant and return to covered employment with any Plan employer within 26 weeks after your previous coverage ended; or
You come into the Plan as part of a new group that has been accepted for immediate coverage; or
Your previous Teamster Health and Welfare Plan agreed to reciprocate with TeamCare.

You should contact the Plan if you meet any of these conditions.

Your coverage ends when your employer is not required or is no longer making contributions to TeamCare on your behalf. You do not have coverage during any week for which your employer is not obligated to contribute, for example, if you are laid-off or quit employment.

Thanks edgefan57 I am still working under plan 18 when I change over there will be no stop in work I'll call the hall for sure

I'm thinking about making a jump from Holland as well. Would be nice to not have to go without health insurance for a while if i start over!

I'm thinking about making a jump from Holland as well. Would be nice to not have to go without health insurance for a while if i start over!
If you remain in the same fund and don't miss any time you won't lose your health insurance. Or are you referring to the time that you will not work when you start over at the bottom?