Holland | What are we going to get next year?

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
What do you think will happen with the NMFA contract? What do you want and what do you think we'll get? Post your "WISH LIST".

What I think we will get is the opportunity to pay about $50 a week for our insurance. I also see the companies (Yellow) trying to get language giving them more flexibility on how they use drivers. For example having road drivers do more pick up and delivery in route. Just a thought, not a wish.

What I think we will get is the opportunity to pay about $50 a week for our insurance. I also see the companies (Yellow) trying to get language giving them more flexibility on how they use drivers. For example having road drivers do more pick up and delivery in route. Just a thought, not a wish.

1950 work rules ( good or bad ?) will be an issue for sure.As far as the buying insurance.That was an issue last time that didn't fly. It will be a BIG issue this time. And you can almost bet there will be a whiole new chapter on prefered driver ( Sorry I forgot what that is called) I do hope the Union makes a big issue out of the rehire pay issue.But for some reason they (Union) side stepped it last time also..Good luck to those still in the industry.Just remember like all teamster voting only a few will vote and the rest will complain about it as usual..For some reason members never seem to have the time to vote..

how about us Reddaway guys going under the NMFA next year instead of the white paper contract we have now!

how about us Reddaway guys going under the NMFA next year instead of the white paper contract we have now!
I'll go along with that... There's a Reddaway Seattle driver down here in Mobile and we talked about that yesterday in my front yard.

Hazmat

Extra pay for hazmat. :hysterical: Sence 911 I,ve been stoped more than my other 20+ years combined. Plus my license,s have trippled in cost.:butt kiss:

1950 work rules ( good or bad ?) will be an issue for sure.As far as the buying insurance.That was an issue last time that didn't fly. It will be a BIG issue this time. And you can almost bet there will be a whiole new chapter on prefered driver ( Sorry I forgot what that is called) I do hope the Union makes a big issue out of the rehire pay issue.But for some reason they (Union) side stepped it last time also..Good luck to those still in the industry.Just remember like all teamster voting only a few will vote and the rest will complain about it as usual..For some reason members never seem to have the time to vote..
since we are talking about voting. how do we change the central pa contract language. which allows 100% pt. timers on the out bound shift and on weekends before full time employees.