Yellow | What did Toxic do?

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
Toxic made his first road trip last night. Yeah his first one....He topped Fancy Gap Mountain (I77N VA&NC Line) at 63 MPH... YEAH!!!!!! Toxic passed all them shiney wheels.....Then after about 10 miles from the top they all blew Toxic off the road........... :(

hillbilly frog said:
He ran empty all the way to Wytheville. How many times did ya stop for directions?
I stopped 1 time. I thought I saw a lilly pad at the pickle park. I was going to take your picture. :paperbag1: But you must have just left it there by accident??

My lime green font has been killed.......:17:

Toxic is the only driver I ever seen smoke the brakes coming off of fancy gap with a set of empties

hillbilly frog said:
Now that's funny I don't care who ya are!!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Last night we were chatting on the phone and he was telling me how he downshifted a gear to prevent his unit from traveling down fancy gap to fast with his set of empties... boy I would have loved to see him white knuckled on the steering wheel the other night :rockon:

Jeff said:
Last night we were chatting on the phone and he was telling me how he downshifted a gear to prevent his unit from traveling down fancy gap to fast with his set of empties... boy I would have loved to see him white knuckled on the steering wheel the other night

I could still hear the fear in his voice when we were all talking :TR10driving03: :TR10driving03: :rofl2: :rofl2:

gopher said:
did he have gloves on to hide white knuggles,and bunges around his knees to keep them from knocking
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!! :shifty: Hey Toxic, you gotta give me some pointers when I start the "moutain climbing" part of my training.:shades: DS.