Yellow | What did Toxic do?

Docksteward said:
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!! :shifty: Hey Toxic, you gotta give me some pointers when I start the "moutain climbing" part of my training.:shades: DS.
Pointer 1 DO NOT GET YOUR DRIVING HELP FROM THESE CLOWNS IN THIS POST........... :)
The ones that are :nutkick: Toxic

stldude44 said:
Toxic? Did you smoke the brakes? LOL!
Nope stldude44....
These clowns dont have anything else to do but pick on me... You know what they say when that happens??? You are loved :console: :console:

hillbilly frog said:

What are you doing Hillbilly? Trying to run up your post count? Why don't you just edit it? But you are probably not that smart to think of that......

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Oh hell this is gonna hurt I bet....

Toxic said:
What are you doing Hillbilly? Trying to run up your post count? Why don't you just edit it? But you are probably not that smart to think of that......

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Oh hell this is gonna hurt I bet....

Oh no he is gone...... Is this good or bad for Toxic?

Toxic said:
I get my self in fires all the time and dont know how I do it....
ASK ME, ASK ME :shutup2: I know the answer to this one!! OR........I will go get Bruno :showoff: to tell you!! DS.

Docksteward said:
ASK ME, ASK ME :shutup2: I know the answer to this one!! OR........I will go get Bruno :showoff: to tell you!! DS.

You know I am telling the truth DS... How do I do it? lol

Docksteward said:
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!! :shifty: Hey Toxic, you gotta give me some pointers when I start the "moutain climbing" part of my training.:shades: DS.
Don't know about the climbing part, but going down, shift into georgia overdrive and hold on tight!:bananapowerslide:

Where's that in the shifting pattern????

serta said:
Don't know about the climbing part, but going down, shift into georgia overdrive and hold on tight!:bananapowerslide:
OK, I gotta ask......what's Georgia OD?? Sounds like fun!!:bicycle: DS

flstc2000 said:
Sounds like a newbie ... :TR10driving03:
YUP! And looks like one too!! Give me a little bit and I will be stopping at every Waffle House around! Give me two cups of coffee, sweetie. :jiggy: DS.

Docksteward said:
YUP! And looks like one too!! Give me a little bit and I will be stopping at every Waffle House around! Give me two cups of coffee, sweetie. :jiggy: DS.
Let me print this DS and show it to your wife. Then you wont be doing this :jiggy: you will be getting this. :Bondage: Only newbies frequent the Waffle House. Vetrians like me frequent Hooters......

Toxic said:
Let me print this DS and show it to your wife. Then you wont be doing this :jiggy: you will be getting this. :Bondage: Only newbies frequent the Waffle House. Vetrians like me frequent Hooters......
Kind of funny you should mention Hooters. I asked Mrs. DS and she said she hasn't seen you in there lately?!?:shades: She works the afternoon shift....look her up next time you stop in Greensboro!:Banane01:......Or I'll just have her call your house and give you her work hours. DS.

Docksteward said:
Kind of funny you should mention Hooters. I asked Mrs. DS and she said she hasn't seen you in there lately?!?:shades: She works the afternoon shift....look her up next time you stop in Greensboro!:Banane01:......Or I'll just have her call your house and give you her work hours. DS.

Have her call my house... My wife ain't jealous :Banger-Cow: