ODFL | What did you promise

I was at OCA last week and they said they are so slow 1 driver could deliver it if stops were closer. DANG I say! I hope they promise to get more freight.

I haven't promised anything yet....we are having a drivers meeting Tuesday night. I am waiting to see if I still have a job.

Wonder how much money was spent on all this right as we started laying off? Can have my keychain and dvd back use that money to give to someone sitting at home looking at the classifieds!

Wonder how much money was spent on all this right as we started laying off? Can have my keychain and dvd back use that money to give to someone sitting at home looking at the classifieds!
The money that was spent for this new slogan, was more than likely tax deductable. Heard OD has its own in-house advertising dept..
As far as being laid off sittin at home, only hope they laid off the dead wood. Not the driver that really hussled,but as you might know the brown noser:butt kiss: is still around and still riding on the back of every hard working person.Once a RAT always a RAT (want some cheese).

Give me the cheese, I need cheese, where's the cheese? Chesse is good. Nothing like a couple of slices with a ice cold brew. :biglaugh: