XPO | what did you think of dougs video?

Oh we finally got to watch the Q2 video and the shrink wrap... if we're so "lean" then why in the world are we wasting money in production costs to make a video telling that we're changing shrink wrap??? Couldn't that have been handled by a memo?

What's with the shrink wrap? I must've missed that part

Oh we finally got to watch the Q2 video and the shrink wrap... if we're so "lean" then why in the world are we wasting money in production costs to make a video telling that we're changing shrink wrap??? Couldn't that have been handled by a memo?

We aren't "lean" by any stretch of the imagination. They waste $10 for every $1 in profit they make. Subservice carriers under contract getting plenty of work while we sit and wonder how to play the rearrange my bills to fit my check game. Even as long as I've been around I don't have stable income. I did at one time but things have changed and my income can fluctuate $600 a week through no fault of my own. I realize this is an off topic rant. Just saying there's lots of us having to put up with this nonsense.

They have to spend the money, therefore they don't have to give us raises, or help us pay for our insurance, and or give us some crao bonus.

Its so sad it's funny. - YouTube

Doug S. and the BOD are running this company just as our government runs our country.

Reward the upper-class, take care of the lower-class (purchase transportation) and shrink or eliminate the middle-class (drivers, dockworkers).

They complain about Obamacare but then take a page out of his book and fine/penalize us if we don't take the Health Assessment. If you smoke that's another fine/penalty.

Don't be surprised if next year they fine/penalize us if we don't use the insurance carrier of their choice or if you opt out.

We aren't "lean" by any stretch of the imagination. They waste $10 for every $1 in profit they make. Subservice carriers under contract getting plenty of work while we sit and wonder how to play the rearrange my bills to fit my check game. Even as long as I've been around I don't have stable income. I did at one time but things have changed and my income can fluctuate $600 a week through no fault of my own. I realize this is an off topic rant. Just saying there's lots of us having to put up with this nonsense.

Are you the guy thats been on the flexboard for 6 years? i know there is a guy on here, but i dont remember his name

Doug S. and the BOD are running this company just as our government runs our country.

Reward the upper-class, take care of the lower-class (purchase transportation) and shrink or eliminate the middle-class (drivers, dockworkers).

They complain about Obamacare but then take a page out of his book and fine/penalize us if we don't take the Health Assessment. If you smoke that's another fine/penalty.

Don't be surprised if next year they fine/penalize us if we don't use the insurance carrier of their choice or if you opt out.

Although eveyone complains about our lack of benefits, but then those same people turn around and vote for party who's responsible of helping corporations become fat cats.

I would vote for the facist regime, but until my household makes 250k a year I have to vote for the dwindling middle-class.

No it's not me.

Blue, what's the best run out of your place on the day side? What's the coveted run at night? I know it can't be to Dallas.

And one more thing.....Do any of the sub-service guys ever fall into that "ditch" in front of ya'll's place. I imagine they have..lol

Blue, what's the best run out of your place on the day side? What's the coveted run at night? I know it can't be to Dallas.

And one more thing.....Do any of the sub-service guys ever fall into that "ditch" in front of ya'll's place. I imagine they have..lol

Where you out of blue?

Con-Way already pays for your insurance.

WRONG. The company used to pay for our insurance. We have gone from paying nothing to 1% of our paychecks to now where a non-smoker who does the health assesment and has insurance for a family of of 4 choosing the HMO pays $5100 a year. Its probably going to go up more next year. Profits before people ALWAYS.

WRONG. The company used to pay for our insurance. We have gone from paying nothing to 1% of our paychecks to now where a non-smoker who does the health assesment and has insurance for a family of of 4 choosing the HMO pays $5100 a year. Its probably going to go up more next year. Profits before people ALWAYS.

Right you are sir. Then in 2014 the company will drop us so we can buy into Obamacare for ourselves.............

Although eveyone complains about our lack of benefits, but then those same people turn around and vote for party who's responsible of helping corporations become fat cats.
It don't matter anymore. You cant tell the difference between a Dem or a Repub. Rich carreer politicians that are power hungry. Sounds familiar to me. I see Fos's on up to the top, act the same way.

Doug S. willnot be able to enforce this because he cannot possibly be at every service ctr and or every reship. without a doubt there will be regional mgrs & scm's who will still worship the scorecard. I have been here going on 2oyrs & thankfully have never been hurt or injured. it'a all common sensefor us but for them it will be #'s #'s #'s this is just human nature. we will never get back to where dsr's will be able to address another dsr about anything much less safety. this company has become too politically correct. About 3 yrs ago I saw someone do something ignorant. the dsr ran back to my scm & regional mgr. I honestly said nothing detrimental just pointed out why what he did was wrong. I was told I could possibly be terminated for picking on a fellow employee. I will never say anything to anyone again. REMEMBER AT CON-WAY EVERYONE GETS A THROPHY WHETHER YOU'RE A WINNER OR NOT.

I am sure every terminal has that. We have several. The guys that just do everything worng. And try telling you to do as they do. And really insisting on it. And then as soon as you point out what they are doing, it's straight to the front office all crying and hollering. I doubt that will ever change. They like to keep these guys around. It don't make any sense. It hurts moral. It hurts the scorecard. But they just let them walk all over everyone and everything. I have seen a ton of good workers get pushed out. But these guys will be here the day they close the gates.

And the company will continue to broadcast its ability to provide insurance...luring in the suckers who are not familiar with the 'bait and switch' tactics of these companies.

Lying to employees and potential employees is NOT the way to survive in an environment of severe driver shortages.

$100/week co-pay negates $2.50/hr off the bottom line. Regardless what the company is telling you are making per hour...just reduce it by $2.50/hr and you will be in the ballpark.

Yep...the fifth star is YOU...at the bottom of the priority pile...guess who is first???

The CEO has destroyed a once great company lining his pockets in the process.

Once is it is over he moves on...unscathed and wealthier for the endeavor. Meanwhile...those who actually perform the work are cast aside as collateral damage.

Eventually this ilk receives their reward...(think Enron and Tyco)...hopefully it is sooner than later.

Rat