Central Transport | what did you think of video?

vijax

TB Lurker
Credits
all i saw was same crap but more of it. screw the workers but make them work harder. i thought it couldnt get worse but it has and will. no mention of raises. at my terminal they are cutting hours by giving p&d drivers a day off during the week. they hired a bunch of part time dock workers and fired a few full time ones. linehaul drivers miles are going to be cut. they cant even get driver applicants to come in the door. they should change the name to FED-CON lol

they're cutting our hrs at the terminal i work at also. the handheld scanners are coming soon and you know they'll focus more on following the driver than the freight. plus the next video is around the corner concerning the wage issues. nothing like the employees at the bottom having to pay for the people at the top mistakes, while they don't suffer as well. they've pushed employees to the brink of having no morale and try to screw the company back to get even.

Well, my terminal is one who has lost very little dock time (pd and line) don't know what goes on during day or late at night, but have not heard anyone complaining (yet) The new Driver's computers will be out soon, all dispatchers need to to look for another job, one central dispatch will be able to handle hundreds of trucks. Cannot testify to truth, but told two Fed Ex dispatchers handle all truck freight for Chicago, one SAIA handles in metro Chicago and one handles all outside Chicago west and north plus Wisconsin, The Minnesota and Iowa are under one person too.

our dispatcher needs to go anyways. runs everyone all over gods green earth for no rhyme or reason, screws over people he does'nt like by starving them mon-thurs and leaving them out as late as possible on fri. while giving the ones he likes premium pickups and alot of hrs and brings them in early on fri. not efficient for company either. excessive hrs wasted, excessive mileage and fuel consumption and late arrivals back to dock for breakdown. i was hoping karma would take effect and it just might happen.

this guy pretty much said he is going to screw over everyone, starting with linehaul first. He needs the dockworkers to give the drivers a refresher course on working the dock, then reward them with a departing gift. Next, save money by eliminating hotel cost due to layovers. Then elimate runs by going to the "hub & spoke" program because he can't get a direct flight from Cleveland to I think Texas. Those of you on linehaul making the "Big bucks" (lol) pay will be reduced starting in the month of July. If you want to continue making the "Big bucks" you will have to become a full-time dock worker. They have some dockwork safety training videos already at your terminal. There will be cut times because he needs them tractors back early in the morning so that P&D can use them. In June your scm will be presenting you with a rebid for linehaul runs or a hint towards a possible departing gift. P&d drivers your next on the chop block. Don't mount anything onto Vitran tractors because it might void the warranty (antenna's, stickers, turning knobs, radios etc) because the mechanics are the next thing on the chop block. Even though your tractor shuts down on its own please shut it off with the exception of sitting at a red light in traffic. I better stop before I type a whole page of documents that I have signed or my interpretations of videos that I have seen this week along.

keep going, you are on a roll. the next vid will prob be in the middle of the yr saying he will re-evaluate the raises again at the end of the year, but can't give them now due to excessive claims (your fault). then at the end of year after tweaking everything over as far as routing and hr cutting, they will give a measley raise along with an ins increase that will offset the raise at the least. give with one hand and take with the other and the only ones that will benefit will be the shareholders and keylon, with a big fat bonu$. then the stock will jump up and fed ex will see that it's a profitable company and purchase it, that's when all the executives in the company will ca$h in their options and walk away while we run for cover. lol. :2437:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't follow so many subjects at once............. ever since "had enough" changed his avatar......

my mind is on hooters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what was the comment?

Video was just more of the same BS we have seen before. You will not get a raise and the health care will raise. Only other thing to watch is hand held computers. If they are the same or compatable to Fex Ex ones that should tell bottom seniority drivers to run out the door. Purchase by Fed X would be a REAL possibility down the road. Seems to me Keylon is getting Rich in a position to sell. On dispatching our guy became scm and groomed ob sup.and he runs everyone all over keeps you out doing switches and later drivers go home before you. No posting of bids just dont miss your run cause it will be assigned to another drivers and you will be on shorter miles. It has become a real sheet hole. Add in paper every week for drivers and mechanics, no one ever thought about driver retention, we are at a 40% turn around.

We were told that bidding was for line AND pd,,,,,,,, supposedly came from above when they were in Indy. So now some of them lower than me on seniority should watch it, I can bump you out of your gravy run and give you the ugly looks when we compare checks soon