FedEx Freight | What do fedex cdl city drivers do exactly?

Well i got a warning for saying gd. But come on guys quit picking on billy. He really is my hero. I bet all you guys picking on billy are overpaid line drivers!!!!!!

Why are you so worried about my married life? That's all you can respond to my posts with. With the skill and talent you so loudly proclaim I'd expect more from you. What a panty waste.

You made a comment on mine and I handle it much better than your comeback. Looks like someone got a little offended by that, have fun watching your kids grow up from the Super 8 pal ;)

First he ridicules guys for "playing Father of the year" and now the "Super 8" shot across the bow. He's obviously trolling. Personally, I think he's worn out his welcome on this board. Courtesy and hospitality only last so long. If non FXF drivers want to duke it out amongst themselves, they should get a room.

First he ridicules guys for "playing Father of the year" and now the "Super 8" shot across the bow. He's obviously trolling. Personally, I think he's worn out his welcome on this board. Courtesy and hospitality only last so long. If non FXF drivers want to duke it out amongst themselves, they should get a room.

I agree. I'm not going to argue with him anymore. I came over to this forum as a guest and appreciate the hospitality. I have no desire to waste my time with this fool any longer.

Says the man that's by his own confession married to George Costanza.

I think you misread my friend when I qouted that all linehaul driver's wives look like George Costanza! You guys are so illiterate, no wonder you can't read a map and do a run that's different than the same one you've been on for 20 years!

That linehaul driver's wife is hot..... SAID NO ONE EVER!!!!

I agree. I'm not going to argue with him anymore. I came over to this forum as a guest and appreciate the hospitality. I have no desire to waste my time with this fool any longer.

But like that dip of chew you keep stuffing in your mouth, you keep coming back for more!

I think you misread my friend when I qouted that all linehaul driver's wives look like George Costanza! You guys are so illiterate, no wonder you can't read a map and do a run that's different than the same one you've been on for 20!
Can i get an amen?