FedEx Freight | What do fedex cdl city drivers do exactly?

Give us both a 53 footer to break down at Sysco and I'll show you who's better any time buddy! Admit it, you do an easy job that a Swift driver can do sounds almost like city was a tough life after I saw you bad mouthing the city streets.

Keeping the freight moving............ City Man Can!

Lol!!!! Hate to tell ya "buddy" but breaking down freight at Sysco doesn't have a damn thing to do with driving a truck... Just proves you can be a lumper, which they hire folks who can't even speak English to do. I drive a truck, that CDL in my pocket isn't there so I can sort and seg someone else's freight. That's their job. Besides, it's not a competition. You gotta be just bull****ting all of us on here because I haven't ever seen someone quite so full of himself as you.

Ya know, LWB is so full of himself that when he poops, some of this essence of super trucker inevitably must leak out.
So, does that mean he might not be full of himself, just full of ****?

Lol!!!! Hate to tell ya "buddy" but breaking down freight at Sysco doesn't have a damn thing to do with driving a truck... Just proves you can be a lumper, which they hire folks who can't even speak English to do. I drive a truck, that CDL in my pocket isn't there so I can sort and seg someone else's freight. That's their job. Besides, it's not a competition. You gotta be just bull****ting all of us on here because I haven't ever seen someone quite so full of himself as you.

Well then if that's the case, this lumper can call central on the weekend and do your job also! Pretty damn easy if you ask me! I think the biggest challenge you have all day are finding directions to your hotel after the run. LINEHAUL: SO EASY A CONWAY DRIVER CAN DO IT!

Well then if that's the case, this lumper can call central on the weekend and do your job also! Pretty damn easy if you ask me! I think the biggest challenge you have all day are finding directions to your hotel after the run. LINEHAUL: SO EASY A CONWAY DRIVER CAN DO IT!

Who goes to a motel anymore? Do you even have a CDL, or do you get you trucking knowledge from ice road truckers?

Who goes to a motel anymore? Do you even have a CDL, or do you get you trucking knowledge from ice road truckers?

It would be pretty safe to say, if he's that good at being a lumper at Sysco, it sounds like he is a lumper at Sysco and the city drivers that were there one day were talking about T boards and now we know the rest of the story???

LOL And that's just the way I like it! Easy money man, easy money. If you want all that challenge, you just go right on ahead. I'll laugh all the way to the bank. Like I've said, it's not a competition.

Don't stop this, GR. This is very entertaining having other company drivers fight on our board.
Should start a Blood Sport thread. :)

I just got back in from trick or treat. I went dressed as BillyLo this year. Yeah, that was the funniest costume I could think of. Yep, I dressed as a great big pile of bull****.

Right now Low "Class" Billy is arguing with a picture of Mohammad Ali on who's the greatest. We all know who wins that arguement.

You know, I gotta apologize to the starter of this thread... We've gone off on a whole different direction thanks to certain parties and I don't think he's really gotten the response as a potential new hire for FedEx that he was going for...

You know, I gotta apologize to the starter of this thread... We've gone off on a whole different direction thanks to certain parties and I don't think he's really gotten the response as a potential new hire for FedEx that he was going for...

Jesus F'in Christ, do you make it a point to comment on every post on each forum of truckingboards?? Is this what bored line haul drivers text while driving on their phones? One search on any forum here and there's your input!!

No wonder my mirrors were always way out of whack after a city driver use my truck. They spend so much time looking at themselves in the mirror they can't get anything else done.

Jesus F'in Christ, do you make it a point to comment on every post on each forum of truckingboards?? Is this what bored line haul drivers text while driving on their phones? One search on any forum here and there's your input!!

Yeah I do, and here's my comment for you... :poster_stupid::poster_stupid::fingure::fingure: