FedEx Freight | What do fedex cdl city drivers do exactly?

Songnobodycareswhatyouhavetosay... Spend some time with your family this weekend and little less on the computer.

No wonder my mirrors were always way out of whack after a city driver use my truck. They spend so much time looking at themselves in the mirror they can't get anything else done.

Got to make sure the Hair, Tan, Sunglasses and HUGE BICEPS I'm sporting are look'in good!! CHECK!

PS Guardrail: Give Hairbear a kiss for me!!!

Apparently somebody does since you can't help but respond and try to insult me... What a loser!

You talk and gossip more than a woman! Bet you're quite the rumor starter at your barn! Keep to yourself and mind your own business is what my father always told me!

You should be flattered. He totally ignores my insults. :Poke:

I'm sorry, but I receive many insults throughout the day and it takes time to sort through them all! Jealousy from others is just part of the package when you're the prodigy of LTL right?

You believe some guy was upset with me, so he took my tractor that I always park in the front so everyone can see it and moved it to the far back?

You believe some guy was upset with me, so he took my tractor that I always park in the front so everyone can see it and moved it to the far back?

Actually he was just following company policy. Experience drivers in front, rookies in the rear.

I'm sorry, but I receive many insults throughout the day and it takes time to sort through them all! Jealousy from others is just part of the package when you're the prodigy of LTL right?

You know, if you receive lots of insults every day, the problem just might be you. Maybe this should tell you to stop being such an ass.

The more I look back at my years of trucking, I'm pretty sure my mother said after giving birth to me "A star is born."

Billy, you make it easier for the rest of us to give up.
We are all aware now that never fear BillyLo is here will single handedly save the company while we all watch.

Billy, you make it easier for the rest of us to give up.
We are all aware now that never fear BillyLo is here will single handedly save the company while we all watch.

Yuuuppp! Just sit back and learn a thing or two! I got to go deal with my wife, she threw my dinner in the garbage because I said something to her.

Yuuuppp! Just sit back and learn a thing or two! I got to go deal with my wife, she threw my dinner in the garbage because I said something to her.

Stop

I cant imagine she could treat "you" like that, what was she thinking???:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

She knows her cooking can never be up to the standard to please such an icon in LTL trucking so she threw it out to save herself the shame. I can't imagine the task of being the spouse of a true legend.