TForce | What do we do with these old ovnt lovers now that we are UPS Freight ?

You do nothing with them. I don't get your point. Overnite was a fine company at one time and those who still think of it fondly shouldn't be looked down upon. I still have some Overnite stuff and I will not throw it out just because we're UPS Freight now.

Some people have way too much time on their hands... and the funny thing is they probably think they are being productive.:nutkick:

No its really not that. I just can't help myself. I am so F'ing happy right now. All the anti-union guys are taking it on the chin and I just love it! I do love it so! Welcome to UPS! A UNION COMPANY! DID ANY OF YOU REALLY EVER BELIEVE THAT CRAP ABOUT A WHOLELY OWNED SUBSIDARY ? Come on face it, you bought the old company line and now you have to eat a forced feed sh!t sandwich! The funny thing is; is that I have heard so many times that if you want to be in a union then quit and go work for a union company. Well any anti-union guys going to quit and go work for a non-union company ?:biglaugh::funky::hysterical:

All the anti-union guys are taking it on the chin and I just love it!
I think everyone is taking it on the chin at present, no matter what "side" they're on.
The funny thing is; is that I have heard so many times that if you want to be in a union then quit and go work for a union company. Well any anti-union guys going to quit and go work for a non-union company ?
The difference is (aside from the MC guys that work here as a result of a purchase and had no choice short of quiting)......
Most of the Pro Union people who work here were pro union when they started here, even though they knew it was a non-union company but needed jobs due to their union Co. shutting down. But this has already been debated many times over on this rumor/b!tchfest board.

but, If someone is so anti union that they quit, may they be the top 200 guys/gals on our road board and I'll be sitting pretty...:hysterical::hysterical:

No its really not that. I just can't help myself. I am so F'ing happy right now. All the anti-union guys are taking it on the chin and I just love it! I do love it so! Welcome to UPS! A UNION COMPANY! DID ANY OF YOU REALLY EVER BELIEVE THAT CRAP ABOUT A WHOLELY OWNED SUBSIDARY ? Come on face it, you bought the old company line and now you have to eat a forced feed sh!t sandwich! The funny thing is; is that I have heard so many times that if you want to be in a union then quit and go work for a union company. Well any anti-union guys going to quit and go work for a non-union company ?:biglaugh::funky::hysterical:

I only know of 3 maybe 4 antiunion people here.

but, If someone is so anti union that they quit, may they be the top 200 guys/gals on our road board and I'll be sitting pretty...:hysterical::hysterical:[/QUOTE]

No chance. I know at least a couple of prounion drivers in the top 200. :smilie_132:

..in my case..you shake their hand and give thanks for their hard work foe without them there would be no UPSF...21yrs with Big "O" and damn well proud of it...
...Harwood gave you birth and gave us a job to be proud of....today is a new day...and yes I signed a card also..never ever thought I would,but OVERNITE is gone...

Wow did I hear that right "o" is gone. can someone tell Denver that they still wear "o" jackets and bleed blue and gray.

Boy all you union guys really got us this time, But hey after getting your a**es handed to you for more years than I can recall, You were overdue. Yall even did better than the Red Sox, Hell it took them 86 years to claim something more than a moral victory. You guys sure are lucky that UPS bought us out cause now all you card carrying represented workers are gonna get everything and those that aren't probably won't get to work anymore, NOT! I will continue to work and will stand by and watch "The Prisoners" run the place, Right? NOT! Best of Luck to you Liebs, I hope you get a good steward. Cuz man you gonna need em'. And yeah I am one of those 3 or 4 company men on here. Just remember it is possible to be a company man and a union member at the same time. Peace Out:funky:

Boy all you union guys really got us this time, But hey after getting your a**es handed to you for more years than I can recall, You were overdue. Yall even did better than the Red Sox, Hell it took them 86 years to claim something more than a moral victory. You guys sure are lucky that UPS bought us out cause now all you card carrying represented workers are gonna get everything and those that aren't probably won't get to work anymore, NOT! I will continue to work and will stand by and watch "The Prisoners" run the place, Right? NOT! Best of Luck to you Liebs, I hope you get a good steward. Cuz man you gonna need em'. And yeah I am one of those 3 or 4 company men on here. Just remember it is possible to be a company man and a union member at the same time. Peace Out:funky:

I was just thinking, with skeeter, and overnite, I needed one more to make the 'Three stooges!' Thanks johnny big rig, now I'm set.:holysheep: