XPO | What do you guys think ?

In the next year ...

• The economy will continue to boom and we will see improvements in compensation.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The economy will continue to boom and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • The economy will stall and we will see improvements to compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will stall and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will be unstable and so will our compensation.

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Hey, you can throw all the 'facts' you'd like at me. We will be right as rain. However, when people start being generally and consistently abusive, either to myself or others, they just might get ignored. I got better things to read here.

It's the web. Ain't nothing here but creepy old guys. Some of them truck drivers. With dirty minds and filthy ideas.

But you ain't gotta worry about facts. Everything on the internet is the truth.

Last edited:
First who are you to label me or anyone else here a liberal or conservative? I don't think I ever posted any party affiliation to start with. I call things as I see them and which doesn't make me either. If the Republicans want to start doing things that support the middle class and working man I will applaud them . Until then my view stands the Republicans are for the wealthy and corporations period. Their so called concern for the working class is second to them at best.
You have no idea of my party affiliation or social or economic views other than what I post here which is only a minor glimpse.
Secondly I will not lower myself to engage in child like labeling in debate here. End of story.
Now if you want to engage in productive debate on issues bring it on. Your are not on my ignore list here . If I chose to ignore someone it's not because of not wanting to chose to debate them or that I have been backed in a corner but only because I feel their not capable of acting in a reasonable manner.
pretty obvious you are a SNOWFLAKE, answer me this genius,when is the last time you liberal pukes cut taxes for the "middleclass",Reagan,bush,and trump cut taxes,carter was a fkn gas rationaitalizing,taxing puke,clinton a rapist,taxing,scumbag.first thing scumbama did was eliminate bush's 2% payroll tax,either your a liar or stupid,i'll give you the benefit of the doubt,you're just stupid...………..and you look down at a couple thousand dollars a year in your pocket and spit it their face,but your people take money OUT OF YOUR POCKET, that's a special kinda stupid buddy

Last edited:
Hey, you can throw all the 'facts' you'd like at me. We will be right as rain. However, when people start being generally and consistently abusive, either to myself or others, they just might get ignored. I got better things to read here.
ooohhhhh,everybody beware,they might press the ignore button.from their mommy's basement,what are we gonna do if they ignore facts amd ignore us,booohooohooo,i thought we didn't have to chain-up til dec,jan,feb,but the snowflakes are falling......and melting(complete meltdown)hehehehehe

pretty obvious you are a SNOWFLAKE, answer me this genius,when is the last time you liberal pukes cut taxes for the "middleclass",Reagan,bush,and trump cut taxes,carter was a fkn gas rationaitalizing,taxing puke,clinton a rapist,taxing,scumbag.first thing scumbama did was eliminate bush's 2% payroll tax,either your a liar or stupid,i'll give you the benefit of the doubt,you're just stupid...………..and you look down at a couple thousand dollars a year in your pocket and spit it their face,but your people take money OUT OF YOUR POCKET, that's a special kinda stupid buddy

Blurt it out ! I love how much angst you have. Like that dirty goth girl from high school. Just all pent up with frustration.

so there isn't an option for a continued good economy with minimal boost in compensation,which is what I think will happen,companies (almost all)give only what they deem necessary to appease the workers,sad but true,case in point this yrs raise,the norm is 3% and we got 4% only because fed-ex.and others gave larger raises and bonuses,etc. they felt obligated to give us the "extra" 1%

Continued good economy for how long ? When does the bubble burst ? How long can we sustain momentum with increased austerity ?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/16/AR2010121606200.html Here you go

gotta love these geniuses that post from fake news,go back and look at your paycheck genius,then look at today's paycheck,"genius",i'll give you a clue,look at the federal withholding and tell me what you see,and if you aren't scared to look like an idiot post the numbers,guarantee you won't,another "genius" who likes to take home less money,i really work with some high IQ people,yourb little fake news can say anything it wants to their little blind sheep,your paycheck doesn't lie "genius'

gotta love these geniuses that post from fake news,go back and look at your paycheck genius,then look at today's paycheck,"genius",i'll give you a clue,look at the federal withholding and tell me what you see,and if you aren't scared to look like an idiot post the numbers,guarantee you won't,another "genius" who likes to take home less money,i really work with some high IQ people,yourb little fake news can say anything it wants to their little blind sheep,your paycheck doesn't lie "genius'
So your saying he didn’t extend tax cuts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/17/congress-passes-extend-tax-cuts-jobless-aid.html