XPO | What do you guys think ?

In the next year ...

• The economy will continue to boom and we will see improvements in compensation.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The economy will continue to boom and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • The economy will stall and we will see improvements to compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will stall and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will be unstable and so will our compensation.

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
First who are you to label me or anyone else here a liberal or conservative? I don't think I ever posted any party affiliation to start with. I call things as I see them and which doesn't make me either.
I cut out the rest of your post only because it's irrelevant to my response. The terms, liberal and conservative, aren't political terms, they're philosophical terms. They are terms that point to a person's core political beliefs and often times, political identity. Calling them like you see them means that you're taking incoming information, weighing it against your personal value set, and responding. Looking at it from this perspective, it gives other people insight as to the direction of one's political leanings. I've read lot's of your posts and I don't think I'd be too far off the mark if I said that you leaned mostly towards ideas and policies put forth by Democrats. And if I'm right, then embrace it. If someone labels you as a liberal and it bothers you, then take a moment to engage in a little introspection and figure out why they said that. And since this post started as a response to labeling, let me take a minute to expand on that. Liberal and conservative are modern day labels which, IMO are quite ambiguous. During the colonial days leading up to the American Revolution, the colonists who wanted independence were considered liberals because they embraced liberty and rejected the state-ism of the king. Today's modern liberals are anything but that as they want to quell speech they disagree with, they want the federal govt to do things that states and counties are able to handle more effectively, basically today's modern liberal seems to support a kind of eutopian state-ism, believing that the only way an individual can achieve freedom, ie free college, free food, free healthcare and such, is through the intervention of the big state. The conservative is looked upon as a person who is against this kind of "progress," and therefore his ideas must be relegated to the trash heap because he doesn't want the middle class to enjoy the "freedoms" the liberals wants to bestow upon nation. The conservative understands that individual liberty and the freedom to execute that liberty in a lawful way, is how the so called "middle class" benefits and grows stronger. Peace. https://www.nationalreview.com/2010/09/evolution-term-conservative-thomas-sowell/

I cut out the rest of your post only because it's irrelevant to my response. The terms, liberal and conservative, aren't political terms, they're philosophical terms. They are terms that point to a person's core political beliefs and often times, political identity. Calling them like you see them means that you're taking incoming information, weighing it against your personal value set, and responding. Looking at it from this perspective, it gives other people insight as to the direction of one's political leanings. I've read lot's of your posts and I don't think I'd be too far off the mark if I said that you leaned mostly towards ideas and policies put forth by Democrats. And if I'm right, then embrace it. If someone labels you as a liberal and it bothers you, then take a moment to engage in a little introspection and figure out why they said that. And since this post started as a response to labeling, let me take a minute to expand on that. Liberal and conservative are modern day labels which, IMO are quite ambiguous. During the colonial days leading up to the American Revolution, the colonists who wanted independence were considered liberals because they embraced liberty and rejected the state-ism of the king. Today's modern liberals are anything but that as they want to quell speech they disagree with, they want the federal govt to do things that states and counties are able to handle more effectively, basically today's modern liberal seems to support a kind of eutopian state-ism, believing that the only way an individual can achieve freedom, ie free college, free food, free healthcare and such, is through the intervention of the big state. The conservative is looked upon as a person who is against this kind of "progress," and therefore his ideas must be relegated to the trash heap because he doesn't want the middle class to enjoy the "freedoms" the liberals wants to bestow upon nation. The conservative understands that individual liberty and the freedom to execute that liberty in a lawful way, is how the so called "middle class" benefits and grows stronger. Peace. https://www.nationalreview.com/2010/09/evolution-term-conservative-thomas-sowell/
Again , you only see what I post here and you know nothing of my views of other than what I post here . Your makin a assumption based on a very narrow scope.
Label me as it pleases you.
That's what's cause division in our nation. It's being perpetuated from our own so called president now so I guess for his supporters it's part of the new norm.
When people ignore the facts and history to justify their contrived beliefs it's a good indicator we have entered dangerous times as a society and a nation.
That is what I see happening.
If speaking up against it makes me a liberal in your eyes ,than so be it. Just remember it's your label you imposed on me because you need to put me on a side to make it right for you than do it.
I guess the way that works is once you impose a label on me my views become easier for you to argue against. If that type of compartmentalization work for you rather than being objective than do it.

I will continue to call things as I see them.

Last edited:
gotta love these geniuses that post from fake news,go back and look at your paycheck genius,then look at today's paycheck,"genius",i'll give you a clue,look at the federal withholding and tell me what you see,and if you aren't scared to look like an idiot post the numbers,guarantee you won't,another "genius" who likes to take home less money,i really work with some high IQ people,yourb little fake news can say anything it wants to their little blind sheep,your paycheck doesn't lie "genius'
Not disagreeing with you Doubledonger. Could you post your stubs with the sensitive information blacked out so I know what you are talking about exactly? Please and thanks!

Again , you only see what I post here and you know nothing of my views of other than what I post here . Your makin a assumption based on a very narrow scope.
That's what's cause division in our nation. It's being perpetuated from our own so called president now so I guess for his supporters it's part of the new norm.
When people ignore the facts and history to justify their contrived beliefs it's a good indicator we have entered dangerous times as a society and a nation.
If speaking up against it makes me a liberal in your eyes ,than so be it. Just remember it's your label you imposed on me because you need to put me on a side to make it right for you than do it.
I guess the way that works is once you impose a label on me my views become easier for you to argue against. If that type of compartmentalization work for you rather than being objective than do it.

hahaha,pretty ez to see who you are when you post "our so called -president"

Not disagreeing with you Doubledonger. Could you post your stubs with the sensitive information blacked out so I know what you are talking about exactly? Please and thanks!
you have your own,plus i'm not tech savy,same $1900 paycheck one from 2015,one from 2018,federal withholding2015=$210,federal withholding 2018=$155...………..$55 more in my pocket,about $2500 a year figuring in vacation weeks

You could always make a post that further explains your beliefs and positions on subjects that lead people to think of you in this way. It would give a broader insight to the audience. Possibly reduce assumptions.

hahaha,pretty ez to see who you are when you post "our so called -president"

Even the Republicans hate this guy. Better than Hilary ? Man, even that is a tough call. That's how bad he is. He went into the election an under dog. Hard to believe. Those two people were our two best available candidates for President. I still do not understand how in the modern era. That we cannot get legitimate candidates.

you have your own,plus i'm not tech savy,same $1900 paycheck one from 2015,one from 2018,federal withholding2015=$210,federal withholding 2018=$155...………..$55 more in my pocket,about $2500 a year figuring in vacation weeks

You were willing to volunteer others. Maybe they thought your point would be better served if you volunteered yourself.

I am getting the same-ish tax break also.

You could always make a post that further explains your beliefs and positions on subjects that lead people to think of you in this way. It would give a broader insight to the audience. Possibly reduce assumptions.
I don't think I should have to..have anyone else been asked to do this. I'm entitled to my opinion here without having to justify or label myself to a political party or social view.

Even the Republicans hate this guy. Better than Hilary ? Man, even that is a tough call. That's how bad he is. He went into the election an under dog. Hard to believe. Those two people were our two best available candidates for President. I still do not understand how in the modern era. That we cannot get legitimate candidates.
How many Republicans were in the primary 10? Best available? As voted by an very angry America! Trump was not my first choice by far, but when it came down to it..... And I would vote for him again if the election was tomorrow.

How many Republicans were in the primary 10? Best available? As voted by an very angry America! Trump was not my first choice by far, but when it came down to it..... And I would vote for him again if the election was tomorrow.
started with 16 I believe and cruz was my choice,but I saw he didn't have the personality to get elected and I switched to trump,who by the way I always disliked,from the 80's on friggin oprah until I read up on him being a good guy and helping people out,without publicity,and now I love the guy,nobody has taken the abuse this guy has and nobody has worked harder for the people of the country than this guy,he's an energizer bunny

you are right everybody hates him,because he doesn't care about the embedded establishment politicians,he's gonna do what's right no matter what,and by the way,all the democrats loved him for decades until he ran for president,won awards from naacp,sharpton,black community etc,so now all of a sudden he's a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ and hated,sorry that's ridiculous,oh and a (⊙▃⊙),yeah his daughter and son in law are jewish and look what he's done for Israel,give me a break

I can't argue for the alterative, but couldn't stomach voting for him. I didn't have the Libertarian candidate available on my ballot. I believe my vote went to the constitutionalist or the green party, at this point I don't remember. As important as President is, I took much more interest in the local elections and issues.

you are right everybody hates him,because he doesn't care about the embedded establishment politicians,he's gonna do what's right no matter what,and by the way,all the democrats loved him for decades until he ran for president,won awards from naacp,sharpton,black community etc,so now all of a sudden he's a ****** and hated,sorry that's ridiculous,oh and a ****,yeah his daughter and son in law are jewish and look what he's done for Israel,give me a break

Well, haters are gonna hate. Not surprised by that. But this guy isn't squeaky clean either. He has lived a very extravagant lifestyle.

Well, haters are gonna hate. Not surprised by that. But this guy isn't squeaky clean either. He has lived a very extravagant lifestyle.
no businessman is squeaky clean,they are ultra-aggressive,always looking for an edge and the next dollar,just like Bradley,he's done no physical harm,drugs,alcohol,has always supported military,minorities,law enforcement when he saw people down on their luck he QUIETLY helped them,didn't seek publicity,now that he's "older",seems like he wants to give back,imo he's doing a spectacular job as president,not perfect,mcconnell is a swamprat and trump hired his wife,etc,

Whoa there big fellow. You need to watch throwing around blanket statements. This Republican and all the other Trump voters I speak to admire and respect him for the job he is doing. We see this President lowering taxes which increases take-home pay. Removing the United States from the Paris Accords. Renegotiating NAFTA. Increase defense spending. increase pay for military members. Conservative judges being appointed. I don't know what Republicans you are referring to when you say they hate him. I think you heard that on NPR. National Politburo Radio. By the way, None of the above mentioned items would have come to fruition had the hildabeast been elected. It would have been a sad day in American history had she won.