ODFL | What do you think?

sylentlite

TB Lurker
Credits
So my goal is to do linehaul w OD. Ive got 4yr exp. Im doing fdx ground night linehaul now for 5 months and this has been the lowest pay ive ever made. Avg 1,100 wk gross. OD is not hiring anywhere near me kinda like FxF. So I can start at estes anytime otr and wait for an OD position but idk if the job hopping will mess up my resume. And at the same time I cant afford to just work here 12 more months

I feel the same . I got laid- off by ODFL I want to go back soon but not looking good . I want to hold out until next month but i really don't think they will call me back anything soon so I'm looking a job and when or if they call me back i will decide then what to do . as far as resume i understand how you feel but at the same time you got to do what's best for you. times is hard right now in LTL that's for sure. GOOD LUCK

So my goal is to do linehaul w OD. Ive got 4yr exp. Im doing fdx ground night linehaul now for 5 months and this has been the lowest pay ive ever made. Avg 1,100 wk gross. OD is not hiring anywhere near me kinda like FxF. So I can start at estes anytime otr and wait for an OD position but idk if the job hopping will mess up my resume. And at the same time I cant afford to just work here 12 more months
Outlaw posted some great advice. Your family comes first. Do what you think is best for you and your financial situation. Best of luck.