What do YOU want or need???

Hey boys and girls, I’ve put off asking this question for a long time but now it’s time I asked. What do you as truck drivers out there need or want that you’re not already getting? I’m looking for fresh new ideas or objects that your industry is not providing. I’ve been a truck driver for over 30 years and I have my own ideas about what you might like or want but I can see now that they differ from yours and that I’m way off base. Can you help me? Please tell me what kind of needs/wants you have that are not being fulfilled by your employers or industry. Something maybe for your truck or something that would make your job a lot easier. I’m not sure what you’re looking for, want and or need so I’m listening. Please tell me. Thanks.

GREETINGS the lock rod flag king and WELCOME to TruckingBoards,

Interesting question.

With all this technology, I have been wondering how to possibly develop a technology for repairing Tires with sidewall damage. Seems there should be a way to perform such procedure apart from simply tossing the tire for a new one, considering the fluctuating costs (depending upon where you are in the USA) for tires.

If the above is not applicable to the thread, oh well.

CHEERS!!

How about a popcorn popper for my dashboard? Not the kind that you eat, but that crazy toy that three year olds push around, and it got the colorful balls inside the acrylic dome thing going pop pop pop. You got something like that? How about a 12 volt lava lamp? A disco ball for my sleeper?

[video=youtube_share;sCuGNMOHIy4]http://youtu.be/sCuGNMOHIy4[/video]

I want to win the lottery so I can retire and live on a small island in the middle of the Pacific.

On a more serious note, I'm quite content with my position, and I really can't think of anything I want. When I do want something, I go for it.

I want food that kills appetite and doesn't have a single calorie, but doesnt make you have to use the bathroom. Not enough time for a lot of stops, and if the wheels are turning, I'm feeding my face. Looking to invent a chew toy thingy, I guess. Like an e-cig of gum.... :LMAO: