What ever happened to…………

Still kicking. A change of venue, and a cardboard name duct taped to the side of the semi door does it.

I wont be kicking for too long, Im in a medical testing situation until springtime to determine how long is left on the life. In the mean time I tell stories until I hit the big lunch counter in the sky.

People cry tears when told that they are kaput. I choose to be a rascal. Going to have me some fun now that I know whats possible.

Still kicking. A change of venue, and a cardboard name duct taped to the side of the semi door does it.

I wont be kicking for too long, Im in a medical testing situation until springtime to determine how long is left on the life. In the mean time I tell stories until I hit the big lunch counter in the sky.

People cry tears when told that they are kaput. I choose to be a rascal. Going to have me some fun now that I know whats possible.
Ok, 10-4. Will be on the lookout for your responses/ramblings/diatribes/stories, LOL!!

dirty mind sexo GIF

1845 what’s his name? Haven’t seen a post from him in awhile?
Sorry I had to tell you ....

What about Rastus, or did I miss something. It hurt when Kiwi left us. Of all those who passed away he was one of my favorites. Obviousy I never met him but it was as if I had known him all of my life.
if you click on a profile you can see the last time they were logged in Rastus is here most every day you will find him in the swamp