Yellow | what ever happened to the so called watch dog guys of YRC

snake eyes

TB Veteran
Credits
what ever happened to the so called watch dog guys of YRC ? counting money ? there getting away with a bunch of Bull ::shit:: that needs to stop oh wait there sleeping together.

Wong? truk? Can you guys field this one ????
YES I can , they were put on the YRCW B.O.D. , and given our -15% plus 100-K salary and all climbed into the yellow pigs bed together and its all good now !!! hell if the yellow pig would put me back to full pay which I think should be about $26.75 hr , hell I to would be a yellow pig happy camper !! it's all good as long as the big yellow pigs keep getting BONUSES !!! take the BONUSES away and then all hell would break loose !!!

Poor Wong was probably relaxing watching Sunday evening TV and now he's all stirred up right before bed time. Truk is on his way back from the Cayman Islands where he went to personally investigate the hidden funds so he doesn't know about these posts yet.
:6788: :lmao: :hide:

YES I can , they were put on the YRCW B.O.D. , and given our -15% plus 100-K salary and all climbed into the yellow pigs bed together and its all good now !!! hell if the yellow pig would put me back to full pay which I think should be about $26.75 hr , hell I to would be a yellow pig happy camper !! it's all good as long as the big yellow pigs keep getting BONUSES !!! take the BONUSES away and then all hell would break loose !!!
I don't go outta my way to contribute to any of their bonuses anymore.
I do my eight and out the gate.

Poor Wong was probably relaxing watching Sunday evening TV and now he's all stirred up right before bed time. Truk is on his way back from the Cayman Islands where he went to personally investigate the hidden funds so he doesn't know about these posts yet.

Heard BT was bringing back some cast off fans acquired from the Grand Old House remodel.

http://www.grandoldhoiuse.com

Davidson and Carty are rubber stamping whatever Welch and Pierson tell them to do! Nice choice by the Hoffa administration to
be the Teamster "watchdogs"?!

Teamsters pick Davidson to join YRC Worldwide board
William B. Cassidy, Senior Editor | Jul 14, 2014 11:58AM EDT

William R. Davidson, a veteran Teamsters labor relations official with decades of hands-on less-than-truckload experience, will join the YRC Worldwide board of directors.

Davidson, who began his career as a dockworker at ABF Freight System, will replace Harry Wilson, the Teamsters-nominated director who left the YRC Worldwide board in March after helping the company complete a series of financial transactions that reduced long-term debt and secured a new five-year Teamsters labor agreement.

Unlike Wilson, whose experience was primarily in finance, Davidson comes with a background in trucking that could help YRC as it works to improve operations and customer service.

“Mr. Davidson has nearly four decades of experience in various operational and labor relations capacities with ABF, Roadway and YRCW,” the Teamsters union said in a statement.

Davidson joins YRC Worldwide as the $4.9 billion company’s biggest subsidiary, YRC Freight, plans a limited expansion of operations after several years of losses and contraction.

The company last month asked the Teamsters to approve changes to the YRC Freight LTL network that would expand certain terminals to better handle “significant business growth.”

The carrier wants the Teamsters union to approve a change of operations that would turn three existing terminals into distribution centers, YRC said in a June 17 letter to the Teamsters.

YRC Freight struggled with restructuring last year, slipping back into the red after a poorly handled change of operations that closed 29 terminals and three distribution centers.

Since then, CEO James Welch and new YRC Freight President Darren Hawkins have emphasized improving performance across the company and customer service.

Under the 2011 YRC Worldwide restructuring agreement, the Teamsters union is allowed to nominate up to two individuals to serve as “independent directors” on the YRC board.

As a director, Davidson will receive a $75,000 a year cash retainer and company stock.

The other Teamsters-nominated director on the YRC Worldwide board is Douglas A. Carty, chairman and co-founder of Canadian school bus company Switzer-Carty Transportation.

Contact William B. Cassidy at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter: @wbcassidy_joc.
http://www.joc.com/trucking-logisti...vidson-join-yrc-worldwide-board_20140714.html

0bBzAmB.jpg

Who me?

:chairshot:

Again we have had more MOU than Betty Crocker has recipes.I don't think anybody really knows for sure what's been loss from labor besides the one thing that Captain Obvious knows (15% cut in pay) with no increase like ABF had.The cohesiveness we once had which was good for labor and getting the job done with quality.You got guys around now that are in a non union mode.Otherwords they have no passion towards holding their union stewards and officials to the duty that they are supposed to uphold.This mess is all attributed to bad leadership at the top of the Union chain.It didn't trickle down it came down quickly like a sunami.All this is shameful and unacceptable.Not just with us here at YRCW but with other unionized carriers.Aint nobody happy.So where did the watchdogs go you ask? There wasn't any to begin with.Union leadership just told you that to make us all feel better while we got this stuff forced down our gullets.thats it in a handbasket.We all know where the perverbial handbasket went to??